Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)

More
5 years 7 months ago #153 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
I don't care about short term technicals, in for the long term. Even after buying more here, my average price is still pretty low.

Will probably buy more if fundamentals keep improving

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #152 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
This is looking very good, but technicals show overbought, above Bollinger Bands, RSI over 80 should have some consolidation. Over bought conditions can persist, so confess I bought some more today.

I think 2 of my buddies did too

More
5 years 7 months ago #147 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Another big day for ERA up 5 cents and over 350k volume. I wonder if Struthers report helped. I bought some more today

More
5 years 7 months ago #139 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Nice move in the stock, looks like it is getting attention with the new graphene iniative. I would stick my head out and say this is going to be a - or the leader in the sector

More
5 years 7 months ago #123 by lynnsa10
Stock is doing well, their new graphene facility sounds very good
ELCORA ADVANCED MATERIALS ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF GRAPHENE FACILITY AND EXTEND WARRANTS

Elcora Advanced Materials Corp. has started construction of its graphene production facility.

Elcora is constructing its own graphene production facility in the Canadian city of Halifax, N.S., to supply premium quality graphene. The plant has a modular design wherein each "line" can produce 100 kilograms of graphene per year. The plant uses a graphite precursor specially processed and refined for the Elcora graphene process within the company's vertically integrated supply chain. The current worldwide market for graphene is on the order of a tonne per year. The company plans to increase production as the total market, and the company's market share, increases.

According to Dr. Ian Flint, Elcora's qualified person, the current value of graphene varies between $5 and $100 a gram depending on quality. In addition, an additional 400 kg of high-purity micrographite that in itself is a valuable product with a value to the order of 20 cents to 30 cents per gram.

Equipment for the project has been specified and ordered. Installation is anticipated to commence in February and March of 2016 with full production anticipated within the second quarter of 2016.

Troy Grant, president and chief executive officer, comments: "This is a very important step forward for Elcora in that this is the commencement of the production of a multidisciplined research and development effort within Elcora's vertical integration model wherein processes at each stage have been optimized for graphene production. This facility will supply quality graphene to the research and development community, and eventually lead to the production of various applications."

The company has resolved to extend the expiry date of 2,632,643 share purchase warrants issued pursuant to a non-brokered private placement financing in August, 2014. The extension is subject to final Toronto Stock Exchange approval.

Each 2014 warrant was exercisable to purchase one common share of the company at an exercise price of 43 cents per share until Feb. 16, 2016, which expiry date has now been extended to Feb. 16, 2017. All other terms of the 2014 warrants remain unchanged, and in full force and effect.

Warrantholders are advised that replacement warrant certificates will not be issued. In order to effect the exercise of such warrants, the original warrant certificates must be delivered as directed in the warrant certificates.

Dr. Ian Flint, PhD, PGeo, is the qualified person as defined under NI 43-101 who has reviewed and is responsible for the technical information presented in this news release.

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #95 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Great news yesterday

HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2015 / Troy Grant, President and CEO of ELCORA RESOURCES CORP. (TSXV: ERA) (FSE: ELMF), (the "Company" or "Elcora"), is pleased to announce that the company has progressed to advanced underground drilling work to define the twelve historically worked veins at depth and to find additional veins at the Ragedara mine in Sri Lanka. Historically, the peak production of these 12 veins was 18,000 tonnes per year. The mine was abandoned due to improper mine planning and infrastructure. The vein structure remains open at depth both downward and into the mountain.

Two drilling locations were used at the 0 m level exploring into the hill, which discovered three veins ranging between 15 and 24 cm in width within 10 m of the old workings. These veins are currently being mined.

An additional drilling location is currently being exploited at the 38 m level to pass under the historical working of the mine. This has already resulted in locating the 5 veins with widths of 66, 40, 20, 20 and 15 cm. Additional holes are being drilled in order to further define these veins and the current shaft is being deepened in order to provide access for future work.

The graphite grade in the Ragedara veins ranges from 92-99% graphite. Historically, some of the veins have also contained fist sized silica than can be selectively mined from to graphite resulting in two potential products.

"This work is important for proper mining planning in support of the company's goal to re-establishing peak production at the Radegara mine." said Troy Grant, Elcora's President and CEO. "This is another step in Elcora's continued strategic development of the Ragedara mine and the establishment of a cash flow."

Read more at www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2...#JIXHCQfuXFxsa2fw.99

More
5 years 9 months ago #87 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Looks to me that Elcora is the 1st Canadian junior with graphite production. Can't wait to see 1st results out of their processing plant

More
5 years 9 months ago #80 by lynnsa10
Nice move in the stock today and best volume in 4 months, lets hope it continues

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #77 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy created the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Looks like things might finally get going with ERA, great news after market yesterday. They started up their proccessing plant in Sri Lamka. Will be interested to find out about some finished product from the plant

2015-11-30 17:23 ET - News Release

Mr. Troy Grant reports

ELCORA RESOURCES ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF THE PROCESSING PLANT IN SRI-LANKA

Elcora Resources Corp. has completed the construction of its Ragedara graphite processing plant in Sri Lanka, and has started processing the stockpiled graphite. Mr. Grant commented: "This is a significant milestone in Elcora's development, and brings a very positive note towards cash flow. The processing facility will play an important role in Elcora's continuing development and innovation strategies as the mill commences processing the current stockpile of graphite on site and expand as the mine increases production."

Elcora has custom-designed its processing technology targeting the high-grade Sri Lankan graphite. This technology minimizes the use of chemicals and result in no environmentally damaging products, byproducts or waste, which makes the plant very environmentally friendly and safe.

A team of seven full-time employees are currently working at the mill. The mill can operate both in batch mode or process a continuous flow of material in a closed circuit mode. The current processing capacity is 2,500 tonnes per year; with final product purity reaching over 99 per cent. This capacity can be increased to 10,000 tonnes without significant further investment once the mining production increases. At the current processing speed, the stockpile of graphite will be processed in two months time.

The company has also closed a non-brokered private placement financing by issuing 6,602,144 units at a price of 14 cents per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $924,300. Each unit is composed of one common share and one common share purchase warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional common share of Elcora at an exercise price of 30 cents for a period of one year following the closing of the private placement. The company won't pay any finders' fees in connection with the private placement.

All securities issued pursuant to the private placement will be subject to a statutory four-month hold period. The proceeds from the private placement will be used toward operations at Ragedara graphite mine in Sri Lanka and general corporate purposes.

The company announces that it has granted 2.7 million incentive stock options to directors and officers. The options are exercisable at a price of 21 cents per share for a term of five years expiring Dec. 1, 2020, all subject to the terms of the company's incentive stock option plan.

For further information please visit the company's website

We seek Safe Harbor.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper