Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #210 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
I think another key point is it is not an off take with one customer like a few other graphite companies have. With thyssenkrupp, Elcora has exposure to numerous customers or end users

It should also mean better prices for Elcora with more end users wanting product

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #202 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
I checked into all the comments here. What I will add is probably few realize the importance the Thyssenkrupp deal, here is a few tidbits from their web site. They are the leader in Industrial metals

""As the leading supplier of Industrial Minerals ""
www.thyssenkrupp-metallurgical-products.com/products/minerals/

I think this statement from their web site says a lot for Elcora

We build long-term relationships with dependable, innovative suppliers.

More
5 years 7 months ago #201 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
What I mean is - I googled - test results for the same facility ERA used and no matter where i looked I could find only results for ERA. When you consider the 2nd best company at 25% was not even half as good as ERA, there is one question.

If you are a shareholder of any other company touting graphene production.
Were they among the 20 plus tested???????
2nd what were the results??

Maybe you should call and ask ???

I only own ERA and I know why

More
5 years 7 months ago #200 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Some great points. I would avoid ZEN like the plague, way to promotional. Their news releases are full of fluff and what ifs and little fact.

I think their vein graphite is good stuff, but getting to production is a pipe dream. Would anyone show test results that are not good????

More
5 years 7 months ago #199 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
it also refers to their sept 24, 2015 news release that says

"The Zenyatta graphite appears to be composed of smaller and cleaner particles with a narrower particle size distribution. We believe that this is a high-value special material with unique characteristics that could make Albany graphite the preferred material for conversion to valuable graphene applications."

I think this is because like ERA it is a vein type graphite that has superior qualities. The challenge now with ZEN - it is years from production while ERA is producing and now buiding their graphene plant

More
5 years 7 months ago #198 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
I went back and looked at ZEN news release on Jan 27th, a lot of talk and fluff about stuff. There was only one factual satemement in the news release and it really said nothing to me??

""The research team at Lakehead has been intensively exploring new routes for the generation of high-quality graphene for comparative purposes and to facilitate mass production. Initial results indicate that high-quality graphene oxides can be produced from Albany graphite at a laboratory scale. The graphene oxide produced can be converted to graphene through a simple reduction process. Preliminary graphene yields of approximately 98 per cent from Zenyatta's Albany graphite are very encouraging from these tests.""

This seems way out there, It says it can be - 98% is bizzare and they say it can be converted by a simple reduction process. What are those results? what are the the number of layers at 98% and micron size???

More
5 years 7 months ago #197 by lynnsa10
A lot of companies touting battery grade graphite and graphene, but a lot of vague results? great move selling ZEN. It was just too heavily promoted, but it sounds like one of the few with ERA that has vein graphite. Too bad it is down so deep

More
5 years 7 months ago #196 by Gambler
Very good point, never thought of that. I own ERA and Northern more for battery grade graphite. I was a long term shareholder of ZEN but after Struthers Nov 2015 report, sold it and went into ERA - what an awesome move

ZEN was doing some graphene tests will have look into the detail, but I don't remember anything significant?

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #195 by Anonymous
Anonymous replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
ERA news release on Jan 14th says they were #1 in the graphene test compared to over 20 others.

One has to ask - who is the other 20 or more?
Do you own their shares?
There must be more public companies involved in this test

My question is - who else has been touting graphene production and did they announce test results????

More
5 years 7 months ago #189 by lynnsa10
Gambler actually quite easy. If you use the editor for the chat, there is an icon for video. just click the icon and then paste the link for the video in the chat section and it will embed it for you

More
5 years 8 months ago #188 by Gambler
lynnsa, that is cool how you put the video in the meassage, what is the trick?

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #186 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Elcoa Resources (Graphene Corp)
Thanks for the video, nice. I picked up some more on the dip yesterday

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper