Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com

More
3 years 9 months ago #125144 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Thanks RonS, stock up big this morning again. I bought more on your strong buy May 18 average cost is $1.32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #125140 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Stock moving nicely, maybe this coverage is part of the reason, in Chinese but some of the slides are English

More
3 years 10 months ago #125118 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Another good start today, $1,67, the stock is breaking into new all time highs

More
3 years 10 months ago #125101 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Another nice move this week. I added to my old position. Finally this story is coming to reality

More
3 years 10 months ago #125035 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I dusted off my shares as the price has been rising. Finally it looks like the day might arrive

Greenbriar Capital Corp Provides Montalva Project Update

Coquitlam, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 8, 2020) - Greenbriar Capital Corp. (TSXV: GRB) (OTC: GEBRF) ("Greenbriar") Greenbriar is pleased to announce the following statement from our legal counsel in Washington, DC. Luis Baco, JD, LLM, states:

"Greenbriar Capital Corp ("Greenbriar") is pleased to announce that significant progress has been achieved in the past weeks towards reaching a final agreement with the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) on the revised PPOA for the Montalva Solar Project to be built in the municipalities of Guanica and Lajas, Puerto Rico. PREPA informed its Governing Board on April 30 that it has attained substantial progress on 7 of the 19 remaining amended and restated renewable energy PPOAs, and that they expect to reach a final agreement on these projects on or before the Board's self-imposed deadline of May 15 (which constitutes a COVID-19 triggered 15-day extension from the original April 30 deadline). Greenbriar has been informed by PREPA that Montalva is one of these projects, and the expectation on both sides is that a final resolution on the few remaining commercial issues should be achieved within the next week to ten days. Once built, the 80MW to 160MW AC Montalva solar project will be the largest solar energy facility in the Caribbean region and greatly assist PREPA and the Government of Puerto Rico accomplish its very aggressive policy objective to achieve 40% power generation from renewable sources by 2025.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124102 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Agree it is the same bargain and speculation as before, mybe in the new year the solar lights will come on

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124100 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
The float is pretty much unchanged from a year ago however.. Unlike any other co on the venture the CEO doesn't pay himself and total overhead is extraordinarily low. So it affords the shareholders much more time without dilution...

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124099 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I guess you might say then that GRB is as much of a bargain now as it was a year ago! But I don’t know if you can say it’s a bigger bargain with the decline in price!

I may be out to lunch and they are FINALLY that close in PR and they get permitting done in Ca. by Feb or Mar and get rolling. No idea.

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124098 by 31Floors
Ron S, have you heard more on Sage and Montalva ?

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124097 by 31Floors
I’m so glad I got out of GRB when I did. I don’t see .50 as any more of a bargain now than it was at .85 a year ago to to lack of execution. Meaning it’s not the same co so why should it be valued the same? Not for me but good luck to Jeff snd if you are still in it.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123427 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: GRB NR
not many bids but not much on offer under 90 cents

Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #123416 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: GRB NR
Yes, maybe Struthers called it pretty good. I managed to get a bit under 70 cents

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper