Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123362 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: GRB
I don't see how PREPA can do anything right now in terms of contract awards. They seem so mired in stuff, especially the bankruptcy proceedings . I don't know, maybe they can issue the contract before there's agreement with the creditors.

It's not like they've been frozen with the bankruptcy thing, it's just that a contract for Montalva and the whole go ahead with the plans for the next 40 years of service is a pretty big deal! It's not just Montalva but contacts with other contractors who are lined up . Grb has the biggest plant apparently. So I think it will take quite a bit of time, but I could be out to lunch!

So I think Sage is a better bet to produce rev first. Bloody heck, there was a time that GRB has 100% of Sage but 50% was traded for 10m shares of PWR worth under $2 million! When this thing was a no brainer it had so many backstops and margins for error! Not entirely management's fault but one by one they went up in smoke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123361 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: GRB
I think Montavla would be a quicker build out, but the question is when would construction start? Sage looks more certain within 6 momths

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123359 by 31Floors
Not even close golden boy. I don’t think I need to answer this!

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123358 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: GRB
Agree about your opinion on Sage, simple real estate value and none of the politics that surround Montavla. Will be interesting to see which one generates returns first?

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123357 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: OT : Vancouver Island & Lower Mainland Res.
Please excuse this OT post but this msg is time sensitive . I have in my mind to set up a couple of new topics here in the lounge but I haven't done it yet.

If I set up a new topic not a sole would see it before next week's tour of the co's WORLD CLASS laboratories was long over! I've followed v.IPA Since before its IPO and did that .40 placement and similar no for the $9m pp at a buck. Trading now at .57 and 52 week lows.

They've added several - rumoured to be at least 3 , rumours you can take to the bank - of the largest 10 and 20 largest pharmas in the world in the past several months with advanced discussions with another top 10 apparently. These are co that hadn't heard of or certainly didn't give a crap about the co. 15 mo ago.

Now signing these co doesn't guarantee a fixed amount of work but they haven't gone through the 6 to 12 mo vetting, audit and language process to sign contract terms for nothing.

Now the co needs to execute and prove that what it's successfully done for over 25 years does indeed carry over into the "therapeutic antibodies" space. Much more on that and the opportunity later. But first, next Wed Aug 14 , 2 pm there is going to be a fantastic opportunity to speak to the CEO at their lab in Victoria. RSVP.

www.immunoprecise.com/shareholder-lab-vi...e-antibodies-canada/

ca.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news...-in-2019-900461.html

It's a potential multi bagger, that's very obvious, just got to execute. (By the way I think GRB has Still got that potential and I am for sure NOT suggesting a switch)

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123356 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: Sage prelim enviro report
Credit to BBV For this. Lots of boxes ticked off, but that's to be expected! No guarantees but I gotta think there won't be any problems. I mean the site is located in Tehachapi City adjacent to the local high school so to get a rejection would be just super unexpected, kinda shocking if that happened, IMHO.

Water is one thing but they are beside the Mojave desert and there are much larger communities down on the desert floor.

www.liveuptehachapi.com/DocumentCenter/V...ial-Study-PDF?bidId=

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123355 by 31Floors
I think that odds are Montalva will get signed and after a long bumpy journey will even get built and operated by the spin-off.

I think that it’s undervalued right here on this assumption but also based on Sage, which has way less baggage and way easier to understand.

But there are extremely frustrated shareholders from 2013, 2014, 2015 etc that are tired and worn out. So if you don’t play it right you’ll lose.

Currently not long but it’s hard to look away because I put in so much time into this story. I don’t feel I need to own it even though I think there is potential here for longer term gains and trading too.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123354 by 31Floors
Gauzy smart glass is deader than a door nail. GRB has not posted any wins since it started in 2013.

The RB $1.7m is the first revenues in all this time and don’t forget it pays for some costs too....but it won’t be and shouldn’t really be called a significant win until it can produce a significant royalty stream and like I said I would not count on that until you read it on sedar.

It’s got about 20 million out so it’s not hard to come up w a cap. EV of about $23m plus or minus.

Where’s the insider buying !

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123353 by 31Floors
Yeah, here’s the story that I was thinking about as I replied to lynnsa10’s post this am

blog.ucsusa.org/paula-garcia/prepas-agre...ible-for-puerto-rico

I do think Montalva will get contracted for 100mw (eventually) and I’m not thinking 145mw because i thought PREPA just asked for pricing; asking for pricing and increasing capacity by 45% seems to be a big stretch. If they do end up signing for 145mw then big bonus.

It’ll be a long frustrating and maybe sometimes nervous ride to get from here to an operating Montalva, IMO.

You’ll see a lot of selling from tired frustrated owners along the way! If you have the PATIENCE I think you’ll be fine, at these prices.

And Sage should help a lot and Jeff still isn’t collecting a salary and runs a tight ship.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123352 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: GRB
alex, I can only tell you what the chart is telling me. No charting is perfect, but I find ichimoku clouds and candle sticks about the best methods out there. I am not the best expert on ichimoku either but a number of the indicators it provides has served me well in the past. If the chart gets any better will make another post.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123351 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: GRB
Hoss, you do not sound so positive. For sure we under a dark cloud

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #123350 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: GRB
This is a weekly chart and has been bearish since December 2018. I sold my trading position in November, thinking it would drop below the cloud with year end weakness and did. The stock has been in a downtrend since.

Some indicators are becoming quite over sold, such as CCI. For bottom fishing some bids below market does make sense, but there is no good indication of a bottom yet. The pink cloud is quite thick indicating the down trend has good momentum. For short term, using a daily chart, the support is at 60 cents and resistance at 79 cents. Take note that the stock has been trading low volume, so some volume and movement could effect the chart quickly.

It is too early for myself to bid, but I don't always have perfect timing either.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat, 31Floors

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper