Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122354 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Thank you. I’m VERY impressed by Ron’s reports and I like what I see here at the website, so I’m glad to be onboard.

Jeff is extremely upbeat on the Mexican licenses. He thinks they are in the bag. But he was extremely upbeat on Gauzy glass and Montalva too and look what happened!

I own both. I have much more money in GRB than PWR. GRB has way more value and diversification (my largest position). Until PWR actually gets those licenses and better explains the deal, I’m not suggesting to buy it here. I mean it could be a week and a halt away from .50, but I sold some yesterday and Friday to cover part of my cost base. Because who knows.

GRB reminds me of the boy who cried “Wolf!” but it’s an adaption. Jeff will never be accused of underpromising let’s put it that way. Six years post the GRB qualifying transaction they have posted a big fat zero in revenues.

He’s been riding the Western Wind coattails for an awfully long time. He not only uses a “Western Wind” email address but the Dec 6 Real Block webcast flashes “Western Wind” prior to it starting up. Like seriously?!

Anyway, the results have been so disappointing and he’s not delivered on promises for so long, that the market isn’t paying any attention to what he actually has now in GRB. This provides the great value proposition that we see today. He’s on the cusp of big breakthroughs on multiple fronts and has such a low share count, from never collecting a paycheque from GRB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122352 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
31Floors welcome and thanks for the heads up PWR, will have a closer look

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122351 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I’ve been a big time cynic to Jeff’s RB targets and asking about progress hasnt exactly endeared me to him, LOL!!

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122350 by 31Floors
Captiva Land C.PWR, which I call GRB’s cousin is now within half a million of GRB’s market cap. C.PWR is responsible for financing and developing the Sage Ranch subdivision in Tehachapi, Ca. GRB will retain 50% of the profit from the development (and presumably 50% of any losses).

PWR has gone up 150% over the past 5 weeks so there must be something cooking with the Mexican cannabis licenses it’s after. Or not, and it’s good promotion! Meanwhile, it’s the old waiting game down at the ol’ “mother ship”.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122232 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Greenbriar short volume for 1st 2 weeks of February was 129,700, almost 18% of volume

More
5 years 2 months ago #122117 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Awesome news today

Greenbriar to restart Montalva talks with Puerto Rico

2019-02-06 02:54 ET - News Release

Mr. Jeffrey Ciachurski reports

GREENBRIAR AND PREPA TO RE-OPEN NEGOTIATIONS

The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) has communicated to Greenbriar, through Luis Baco, that it wants to reopen negotiations to move forward the Montalva project -- the company's 100-megawatt solar/30-megawatt battery-powered energy project.

The shovel-ready project, when built out, will be the largest renewable energy project in the Caribbean. Generating 100% renewable energy, the project will greatly reduce emissions on the island and will save PREPA customers between $1 and $2 billion dollars in energy savings over the 25 to 35-year lifespan of the project. In addition, it will add 900 direct jobs during the construction phase and over 1,000 indirect jobs will be created for suppliers, transport, accommodations, etc. The $305 million project will be located in, and provide substantially to the tax base of the municipalities of Guanica and Lajas.

Jeff Ciachurski, CEO of Greenbriar states: "We have always believed this is a world class project, and we look forward to working with PREPA to getting it done. It will give PREPA what it needs most…affordable, safe and reliable clean energy for the citizens of Puerto Rico."

About Greenbriar Capital Corp:

Greenbriar is a leading developer of renewable energy, sustainable real estate, real estate blockchain, and artificial intelligence. With long-term, high impact, contracted sales agreements in key project locations and led by a successful, industry-recognized operating and development team, Greenbriar targets deep valued assets directed at accretive shareholder value.

More
5 years 5 months ago #121487 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
2018-11-05 07:24 ET - News Release

Mr. Jeffrey Ciachurski reports

CAPTIVA VERDE LAND CORP ANNOUNCES MEXICAN CANNABIS INFUSED ALCOHOL VENTURE

Further to the Supreme Court of Mexico approving the legalization of cannabis for all forms of adult use, Captiva Verde Land Corp. has reached an agreement with S&G Procesos Industriales SA de CV of Mexico, for the infusion of legal cannabis products into well-established Mexican alcoholic products. The terms of the agreement is the issuance of one million common shares of Captiva Verde Land, payable to S&G upon approval of the Canadian Securities Exchange. S&G will be responsible for the infusion and distribution of the finished products for the local and export market. The millennial old process of infusing wines or alcohol with cannabis has returned to centre stage, as it is well documented, the health benefits of hemp and cannabis into quality drinks.

This venture is significant for Captiva as it is complementary to the company's strategy of acquiring from Mexican landowners, land and permits for the cultivation, processing and distribution of cannabis and hemp products.

About Captiva Verde Land Corp.

Captiva Verde Land is a sustainable real estate company that invests in assets that contain green residential communities, disruptive manufacturing facilities, organic food production and cannabis operations.

More
5 years 5 months ago #121486 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Nice deal with Captiva, I added to my position

More
5 years 6 months ago #121202 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Nice little update on Montalva today too. I like where this is headed!

Boise, Idaho--(Newsfile Corp. - October 3, 2018) -  Greenbriar Capital Corp. (TSXV: GRB) ("Greenbriar") a leading developer of sustainable real estate, real estate blockchain, and renewable energy projects — announces today that our chief legal counsel has reported our congressional activities to a third party energy company. In the letter our chief counsel states: "As of this date our team of lobbyists and I have a high degree of confidence that our legislation will be enacted during this session of this Congress, or, at the latest, early in the next Congress."

On behalf of the Board

"Jeff Ciachurski"

More
5 years 6 months ago #121200 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Greenbriar on TV, re Idaho move

More
5 years 6 months ago #121186 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Quick reminder that the Realblock business line for GRB goes live on Friday. The corporate presentation has USD $14MM income (not revenue) projected for this product in 2019.

Third hand information but I've been told the USD $14MM is based on 60,000 transactions/month so there are no FATCO transactions estimated in there and the company believes the number is "rock solid".

I'm long.

More
5 years 8 months ago #120876 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Stock is at important juncture and will likely turn and go higher. Right at support, bottom of green cloud, both CCI and stochastic indicate buy. Blue (ichimoku) line still in bullish territory.

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper