Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com

More
1 month 1 week ago #129562 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Yes, this will be a big year for Greenbriar. I have been invited to the 1st sod turning ceremony for Sage Ranch in April. I am thinking I will probably go. So it is real and going to happen this year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #129560 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Gambler, a good idea to buy more, with news today, sounds like they are getting ready for revenues

Mr. Jeffrey Ciachurski reports

GREENBRIAR ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND POLICY AND EXPANDED REAL ESTATE PROJECT PIPELINE

Greenbriar Sustainable Living Inc.'s new director, Chris Harvey, has recommended for executive approval, which is granted, a cash dividend policy whereby 35 per cent of the annual free cash flow (FCF) derived from any of the company's projects, specifically at this time Sage Ranch and Montalva, will be distributed to all shareholders through a future annual cash dividend that is in compliance with all standard and customary regulatory policies in both Canada and the United States. Further, starting prices at our Cardero Ranch project will be approximately USD $200,000 for a 650 square foot starters unit and the corporate terms for the entire project begins at a carried interest of 20% of the FCF net of third source funding. The project is outlined for 3,500 units of mixed use.

In addition, the company is actively engaged to acquire a sizeable entry-level housing project in both Southern Arizona and Hawaii. Details on the projects to follow.

For new readers of Greenbriar, Chris Harvey was previously CEO of JP Morgan Securities. (part of JP Morgan Chase NYSE: JPM USD $4 Trillion AUM)

Chris began his career at JP Morgan 39 years ago, and helped build out the firm's overall investment banking capabilities. His roles included client banker, head of foreign exchange options, emerging markets derivatives, and then built an advisory and solutions team focused on corporate finance valuation, as well as tax and accounting efficiency. He was also responsible for reputational risk for the firm's investment bank in the Americas.

After spending several years as the Chief Country Officer for Japan, Chris then ran the Wealth Management business for all of Latin America, with his final position as the CEO of JP Morgan Securities for four years.

Chris is from Columbus, Ohio and holds a degree in Economics from Harvard College.

More
1 month 1 week ago #129559 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Stock has been very quiet, I picked up a bit more at $0.85

More
2 months 1 week ago #128425 by itnsk
itnsk replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I'll go in for $4.88

More
2 months 1 week ago #128421 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I will say $2.64 for Greenbriar

More
2 months 1 week ago #128415 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I am in at $4.25

More
2 months 1 week ago #128413 by goldenboy
goldenboy replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Lets try $4.10. Can's stay at these low prices when they start selling pre construction at Sage Ranch

More
2 months 1 week ago #128408 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Mark me down for $2.55

More
2 months 1 week ago #128407 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
I am picking $3.75

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #128403 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Put me down for $3.88

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #128398 by ron
ron replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Going with $2.79

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #128397 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com
Since $3.00 is taken, I will go with $3.10

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper