Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 week 3 days ago #121882 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
If anybody has asked this question before, then I must have missed it.

It's great that all of these sales are coming in but exactly what sort of commitment goes along with a sale?

Is it a 1-year (or longer) contract? Can they opt out with 30 days notice? Are we talking about a free, no obligation 30-day trial after which they can sign up for real?

It's impossible to forecast what the revenues might look like a year from now if, for some reason, 75% of these "sales" have vanished because the product isn't delivering what the customers want or expect.

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter what we think about the company and the product. The only opinions that count belong to the customers.

If everybody is signing up for a year or more, great. That gives Heelo some revenue plus some time to sort out whatever kinks there might be. On the other hand, if a customer can bail out after a couple of months, that could be a problem.

Believe me, I want Heelo to succeed. I'm not trying to be negative here. I'm just trying to get a better grip on what we actually have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #121880 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
sorry DJ, maybe my site revamp will fix that bug

Heelo is on fire. They just started a large brush fire in Florida!!!!!!

Another thing we did not anticipate. Many store locations in heavy traffic areas and tourist areas face bylaws that do not allow any signage outside a store. I guess it is eyesight pollution.

Heelo gets around this bylaw by providing digital signage or ads straight to a mobile device.

These shops are all over Heelo like flies on shit!!!!!!!!

pardon the pun :)

This is probably true in many other high traffic areas in North America.

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #121879 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
That duplicate message came up again
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by DearJohn.

More
1 week 3 days ago #121873 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks for all the info Ron, I too see Heelo as a huge home run, sent in my PP docs yesterday.

As you mentioned, the right thing at the right time

More
1 week 3 days ago #121871 by RonS
from AT&T this morning

“The demand for data has been on a nonstop, upward trajectory for years,” said Marachel Knight, senior vice president, wireless and access engineering, construction and operations, AT&T. “Our ongoing work to launch new sites and build out our LTE network is delivering increased network speeds and capacity. By the end of this year, we expect our network capacity to increase by 50% since the end of 2017 while simultaneously laying the foundation for a 5G future.”

More
1 week 5 days ago #121843 by RonS
ekim... A lot has happened since early 2018 and this has become much larger that I ever expected. We originally believed that we would have to sell this to a lot of small shops to prove the platform works, but instead we have been swamped with interest from big entities so we will be installing large deals first and just fill in with small locations as we go.

We have a very large sales backlog and is the main reason we are raising funds.

We believe it is better to IPO later with a large install base and at that time IPO on NASDAQ or NY with a multi billion valuation. taking the path of big tech companies.

So yes, I am very bullish

More
1 week 6 days ago #121841 by RonS
I received a question on Heelo, so I thought would share the answer

"" There are several beacon players in the market Heelo is addressing, many that have been there for a while and several quite well established and with it seems pretty rapid growth. Why is Heelo any different now, vs the others?""

What all the others are doing is implementing a new beacon technology

Heelo is implementing a mobile marketing solution that uses beacons, it is a total platform and solution

Heelo was designed by marketing and advertising gurus. They analyzed what the market needed and what and how it could be sold. Then it was developed.

The majority of technology companies fail not because they do not have good technology, they cannot or do not know how to sell it.

Furthermore, Heelo spent considerable effort through their technological partners to price their platform at fractions of the competition. In general Heelo is prices 90% below the competition, it will be way more disruptive than Uber was to taxis.

We are simply over whelmed with sales interest. That is why we are raising funds, to support a massive sales increase.

In 2019, this will be viral across North America because it was designed to do that

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #121822 by ekimkulakim
ekimkulakim replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
since the initial IPO didn't happen in early 2018, are you still bullish on this play? my finger is on the send button to buy into the seed round. do I push or cancel? your opinion means a lot. (oh, and by the way, happy new year noz!)

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #121790 by RonS
On Friday, seen a demo of the Real Estate function for Heelo, very impressive.

This will be a must tool for all real estate agents and the cost is less than their cell phone monthly bill, plus it will save them on paper documents
The following user(s) said Thank You: gentsin

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #121754 by RonS
Gambler, shopping is going to change, just as online shopping went huge, Amazon with a $1 trillion market cap this year. Heelo is going to revolutionize the next big change.

Two new mammoth deals started to brew this week, both in the 10,000s of locations.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #121750 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Interesting article, maybe real shopping makes a come back

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/queen-west-wifi-1.4951690

More
1 month 2 days ago #121736 by RonS
Another massive week for Heelo. The number of big household names that will be using Heelo in Q1 2019 is going to turn heads.

Here is a couple small shops/restaurants that signed up last week and will be installed in January. Both in Stonycreek, just west of Hamilton Ontario. Luna has 3 locations

La Luna Express
www.lalunaexpress.com/

Mustang's Grill
mustangsbigolgrill.ca/

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.