RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Just thought I would share this image at the Staples point of sale( Also Pharma Plus storefront with typical ad signage types)- Examples what Heelo will disrupt. This is the same for almost all big box stores. Most are worse(especially gas stations, malls, tourist attractions, airports, movie theaters and stadiums etc.... Roy says he cant stand listening or getting restaurants with back of receipts to fill out for savings and or forcing cash register people to try to sell or get personal info from you through pamphlets, loyalty card sign up and questionnaire after purchase. Wrong--
I agree, I never take the time to fill out receipts and go online etc. big waste fro retailers. Billions spent on email couponing and promotions just alone with less than a 0.0007% effective rate. Were going to stop the insanity!
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, I liked the market facts you sent out so posted below
Heelo market facts and tidbits
51% of all digital ad budgets in 2016 were spent on mobile. (IAB/PricewaterhouseCoopers) Marketers and advertisers are heavily investing in mobile
By 2019, mobile advertising is expected to represent 72% of all U.S. digital ad spending. (MarketingLand)
70% of people report disliking mobile ads. (HubSpot) In fact, mobile ad blocking has increased 90% year-over-year. That is why Heelo gives users the tools to manage what ads they receive.
Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones. (comScore)
As a marketer, you need to align with the buyer's behavior. With more than half of people consuming media via smartphones,
Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic, followed by Yahoo at 2% and Bing at 1%. (NetMarketShare)
Google doesn't just dominate search on desktop, but mobile as well.
Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. (Smart Insights)
Consumers want to consume media through an app. Provide a great experience for your personal in your app
80% of social media time is spent on a mobile device. (comScore)
No surprise here.
Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up. (ExpressPigeon, 2014)
I'll admit it, that includes me. Keep this in mind when scheduling your content or sending emails.
68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy. (Salesforce)
All of the data has shown that mobile marketing is profitable and shouldn't be ignored.
71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business. (Salesforce)
For many of our tech clients, mobile marketing is the top priority and it has shown to have a high ROI.
58% of companies surveyed have a dedicated mobile marketing team. (Salesforce)
If you have the resources, it makes sense to have a team of people with an expertise in mobile marketing to get the most benefit from your marketing efforts.
Average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates. (CMSReport)
Yet another reason to give extra attention to the mobile experience of your website.
88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours. (Nectafy)
Just like your mother told you as a kid, first impressions really do count.
40% Of Mobile Searches Have Local Intent (Google Mobile Moments Study)
Even local businesses need to be equipped with a mobile strategy!
Mobile Offers are Redeemed 10x More Frequently Than Print Offers (eMarketer)
48% of companies are using mobile coupons/offers in 2017. That's up 16% since 2013.
48% of millennials view video solely on their mobile device. (Source)
If you're targeting a younger audience, make sure to utilize video in your mobile marketing.