Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 week 1 day ago #121910 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, when do you expect news on sales contracts with some of these big outfits.

BTW, nice rally in Pot stocks, will it keep going?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #121909 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I guess it i s better to have duplicate messages rather than none. Hoping the new upgrades to site will fix it

More
1 week 1 day ago #121908 by RonS
Hi Alex, so far Heelo has not had to contact anyone, just over whelmed from sales leads coming in from word of mouth and the handful of sales people showing it around.

The phone is ringing everyday with new entities wanting Heelo and or demos etc. I spoke with Roy, 4 times so far this morning because our call keeps getting interrupted.

I can say at least one of those know about Heelo.

Today we had another Canadian giant icon wanting a presentation at head office and it is just mid morning

This thing is already starting to go viral and we now need to start focusing more on installations and implementation.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #121907 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, message duplicated again?
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by alexgreat.

More
1 week 1 day ago #121906 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron, have sent me my $$ and PP documents. I agree that these brick and mortar stores could really use Heelo.

Has Heelo contacted these stores?

More
1 week 2 days ago #121905 by RonS
These retailers are in desperate need of Heelo to engage millennials and others on their mobile devices

www.thestar.com/business/2019/01/10/weak...prise-investors.html

NEW YORK—Unemployment hasn’t been so low in years, wages are rising, consumer confidence is high and gasoline is cheap, all creating high expectations for department stores this holiday season.

That’s not what investors got in sales numbers released Thursday.
Department stores fell sharply before the opening bell, with bellwether Macy’s down nearly 19 per cent after posting worse-than-expected sales in the period leading up to the holiday.

The Cincinnati company also cut its full-year earnings and sales forecasts after saying that same-store sales rose about 1 per cent during November-December. Chair and CEO Jeff Gennette said in a prepared statement that things started out strong during Black Friday and Cyber Week, but sales fell off noticeably until the week of Christmas.

Macy’s Inc. lowered its fiscal 2018 earnings outlook to $3.95 to $4 per share from its prior per-share earnings for $4.10 to $4.30 per share. That’s well below the per-share projections of $4.23 from industry analysts.

Shares of Kohl’s plunged as well after reporting holiday sales fell sharply from a year earlier. Comparable-store sales rose 1.2 per cent, compared with 6.9 per cent in the previous year.

Shares of Kohl’s Corp., based just outside of Milwaukee, fell 10 per cent.

Earlier indications had been fuelling optimism about the performance this year during the holiday.

In late December, Mastercard SpendingPulse, which tracked spending online and in stores across all payment types, said its numbers showed a 5.1 per cent jump in retail sales between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24. And it said online sales continued to grow, up more than 19 per cent from a year ago.

The ongoing rebound expected from department stores has apparently not materialized as expected, and the S&P sector that tracks them quickly became the worst performer of the day.

The dour sales numbers follow a report from J.C. Penney Co. earlier this week, which said comparable store sales slid 3.5 per cent drop. Sears is teetering close to liquidation this week in bankruptcy court.

Target bucked the trend, posting strong online growth. Goods ordered online and picked up at stores surged 60 per cent in November and December.

Those online sales, either picked up inside or through the company’s curbside pickup service, are key in Target’s campaign to hold online retailers like Amazon.com at bay, particularly during the competitive holiday season, because shoppers can dodge shipping fees.

Target Corp. said Thursday that sales at stores open at least a year increased 5.7 per cent in the period, up from 3.4 per cent a year earlier. The boost was mostly due to traffic. By category, the strongest growth was in toys, baby and seasonal gifts.

Comparable online sales climbed 29 per cent.

Target still expects full-year adjusted earnings in a range of $5.30 to $5.50 per share. Analysts polled by FactSet foresee $5.39 per share. The maintained outlook may have disappointed investors as Target’s stock fell 1.6 per cent before the opening bell.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #121899 by RonS
Local officials are looking to sink the hopes of a controversial advertising company that recently launched a floating billboard off the coast of Manhattan, which is probably illegal and definitely "hideous," according to the Mayor's Office.
gothamist.com/2019/01/07/floating_billboards_boat_nyc.php

Instead there could be a Heelo beacon on top of or in that lamp post and others on that walk way. Imagine what that ad costs!!! How desperate are they in New York! How much digital ad space is available in NY...we can easily charge XXxents a cubic foot plus 8-20% ad redemption etc.....
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by RonS.

More
1 week 3 days ago #121898 by RonS
Gary good point about the users, they are the boss.

Actually on pricing the small pizza shop gets the cheaper deal, but not as many bells and whistles. It is a much simpler installation and can be managed remotely.

Currently and this may change, pricing is broken into 3 tiers

The starter kit, we call it - is the lowest monthly price and is probably one beacon, but could be more or 3 locations as you mention, each location would be a starter. Heelo sales people would also buy this as a sales license to do demos

Mid tier business - would have multiple locations, it is priced higher, but they get additional support from Heelo, more in depth statistic reports, perhaps other features like back office management.

The highest price is Enterprise package - for large retailers or National/Global brands. These would have multiple beacons in each location and Heelo would be more apt to tailor certain functions and reports for them. They often have their own in house IT people that could work with Heelo.

There will be other revenue streams kick in as we progress

Coupon or deal transaction revenue, 3rd party advertising, Heelo pay - like 3% on transactions. This will probably evolve as well over time and we are learning and finding things we never thought of because different verticals are unique.

For example Heelo will be used a lot different for real estate compared to a pizza store, or at a tourist attraction or sports venues. It will turn heads the announcements coming on where Heelo will be installed.

It is very hard to grasp the massive scale of Heelo, but probably not so hard in 6 months!!

More
1 week 3 days ago #121896 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron see a lot of nice ads fro Heelo on Social media, I follow them on Facebook

More
1 week 3 days ago #121890 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks, Ron.

I totally understand that contracts are negotiated with each customer. A client with 1000 installations gets a better deal than a local pizza baron who has 3 locations in town. We will never be given the revenues for each customer even after Heelo goes public. I was more curious about whether we need to "worry" (if you want to call it that) about a bunch of clients taking the product for a test drive and then saying, "thanks but no thanks". You answered that.

RonS wrote: We are actually working on the next versions of Heelo, to make it even better based on customer feed back. The first new feature should be rolled out by the end of the month

That's what I was talking about when I said "sort out whatever kinks there might be".

Even though I've been programming for 40 years, I learned a long time ago that I'm not the one who's using the program. If the users tell me that this button should be on the right side of the screen instead of the left because it's more natural to click it on the right, who am I to tell them that they're wrong? Same goes for Heelo. Listen to the customers (even if it seems like a crazy suggestion). Make a better product for them.

More
1 week 3 days ago #121887 by RonS
I might add, Heelo did extensive test marketing before launching official sales, to make sure bugs were worked out, so far so good, but you never know. We also have backup apps and systems.

We are actually working on the next versions of Heelo, to make it even better based on customer feed back. The first new feature should be rolled out by the end of the month

More
1 week 3 days ago #121886 by RonS
Gary, a very valid question, I am not sure if that answer was in any documents.

Heelo completely understands your point. We know we need installations with some life so Heelo app users can catch up.

Customers do not get the low monthly rates unless they sign up for a 2 year contract. It is not in concrete, some could be for 18 months or 3 years. Customers must also pay a setup fee and a fee for each beacon at installation start.

With large chains, I expect there could be 3 or 4 month trial at a handful of locations before a sales contract. If that is the case, it will be announced as a trial and BTW, the customer in majority of cases will pay for the trial period.

It will not be long and Heelo will be able to share some customer feedback and comments. It is quite unbelievable, it has all been good, nothing bad yet!

A manager at Habitat for Humanity commented to CEO Roy Choi, 'this works too good and too fast', That is one I remember, there has been many others, will see if can get some in news releases or on the website. Might already be there on social media sites?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.