Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 day 13 hours ago #119484 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Everything going well with Heelo but completing legal agreements to merge with U.S. company taking longer than first thought. Much quicker than with a public company but just the same have to take the time to get all the i's dotted.

I doubt there will be a roll out this year because it is going to be too close to XMAS by the time the merger is done and retail stores too busy by then, but a January 2018 roll out would still be great timing as retail outlets will be looking at ways to improve and set 2018 advertising budgets.

I believe when Heelo is able to announce this merger complete, shareholders will be quite surprised and delighted. The US company does have sales and revenue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 11 hours ago #119483 by danny.clement
danny.clement replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, any update on HEELO? Thanks.

More
6 days 11 hours ago #119430 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hi Ron This being November did Heelo do their capital raise? What is status of roll out? Thanks for updat

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #118985 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Roadster, yes, I am surprised there are not more on this board chatting this one up, and being excited about this business Idea/Venture, it is a brilliant concept in my eyes, with a huge potential market, EVERYONE!! Throughout this year, and on different price levels of stock offerings, I spoke with Roy, he is definitely a man on a mission. His one comment to me, "we are going to knock this one out of the ball park". Can't help but believe him. I'm parked in this one for the very long haul. This one just needs time, and let the story unfold.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #118984 by Roadster
Roy is on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised people here are not in the deal. As I recall you have a sizable position. Reason I went in. Thank you for the great update Ron !!!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #118982 by RonS
A quick update, Roy has hired 4 employees and 2 new Sales Managers to begin training. He is looking for the initial roll out to begin in November.

This would be in Toronto area only but probably be a few chain stores so some National reach and maybe all North American reach.

More
2 months 1 day ago #118913 by RonS
Gary, thanks for pointing out. Not sure if it will be fixed. There is a new web site ready to go but not turned on yet. It will come on with roll out as sales agents will all use it to run their sales as well retailers using it.

There probably won't really be an investor web site after this new one is launced until it gets closer to IPO

More
2 months 1 day ago #118912 by RonS
Rick, have not met with merger principals, but they would have a minority interest as my best guess

Roy did raise funds at .65 and is now raising at .75. Longer investors wait the higher they pay. He claims to raise at $2 by year end if needed. He is on fire!!!! and previous people brought in contributing and working well.

Roy is most excited of controlling the electronic online store front. GPS and the internet can get you to a location, but once there, nothing is available to help consumers, what about all the consumers all ready there, on the street in the mall.

Heelo will give them a precise online directory, savings coupons at the location at the point of sale. How much time does it take a retailer to post adds and signs and the cost. They could do it by entering some words on a keypad, zero cost and reach everyone's phone in the area.

Don't need internet, power or GPS, it all works on battery, phones, beacons, even point of sales terminals all have battery back up

The technology has been around for years, but most tech companies fail, not because the technology is bad, they don't know how to sell it or commercialize.

Can a sales man reach out to a retailer and sell him $25 of technology and get a $10 commission. No sales person would work for that and besides, the retailer has something but does not know how to use it, unless he self educates

Heelo packages these technologies into a bundle of several Apps that are all usable by the retailer. It costs him $1500 per year for a license and the sales man scores $750 commission, talk about incentive to sell.

Heelo removes all sales barriers. The retailer is given a working App on a platform run on a tablet, and he is pre approved for the $1500 financing if he does not want to pay outriight. Sales agents pay $1500 per year to sell and they are all pre approved as well.

The banking and hardware joint ventures are ready to go, What bank would not want 10,000s of new customers or a tablet company 10,000s more sales

The retailers gets hardware, Apps, training and sales and tech support all for $1,500 per year, fits in anyones advertising budget.

Heelo makes this all cookie cutter.

Roy has secured 3 satellite offices in the U.S.. The merger is US based so a roll out to US could happen with Canada, once the Toronto pilot irons out bugs and gets all running smooth

More
2 months 1 day ago #118906 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
You might want to mention to them that they should fix one of the graphics on their website:

The caption says "ENGLISH". The screenshot says "Italiano" but the description is English.

It's difficult for a company to be taken seriously when they make silly mistakes like that.

More
2 months 5 days ago #118896 by Roadster
Hi Ron I started reading you main Heelo section giving your background. Just Awesome.

Nice to see all the pieces in one place. Looking forward to you adding 2017 update pages. I am going to spend time this weekend reviewing.

Have you met the people he is merging with? What % of the new Heelo will they own?
Any of this new technology patentable?

Did Roy complete the $.65 raise? What app is Roy most excited about? Are their tech people involved that will take this to the next level? I know Roy brought some key people in many months ago. How have they worked out?

How do you rate the new technology? Are you as bullish today as you were when you made your first investment? I know you got me bullish in 2016.

Look forward to your weekend update !! Rick

More
2 months 5 days ago - 2 months 5 days ago #118894 by RonS
Yes the merger is with another private firm.

Roy has also secured 3 satellite offices in the US so is getting ready for sales launch
Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by RonS. Reason: grammar

More
2 months 5 days ago - 2 months 5 days ago #118892 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I think it is private
Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by Gambler.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Login Form