Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 day 15 hours ago - 1 day 15 hours ago #121517 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Alex, good point. Heelo was simply brilliant by spending a lot of time researching the market, finding out what was wrong and bring the solution.

Most retailers are struggling with mobile and wasting $billions. Google has failed with this and got the boot out of some big chain stores.

You are correct, users want something simple, they are not going to jump through hoops. And it has to be easy for the retailer too.

A case in point, I cannot divulge names, but a franchise owner seen this in Habitat and jumped all over it and fell in love over night.

Her corporate office sent out an 80 page document with instructions on how to have customers download an app, go on line and after they bought so many meals they get one free. Then she has to train all her part time and full time employees to help customers with it. Just way to complicated and customers probably would not do it anyway.

The Heelo App already eliminated the first 20 pages in her instruction document without doing anything. If she tries to pursue it.

She just loves Heelo and I think they are doing the install today. She said she was going to tear down a lot of posters like 'skip the dishes' and put up Heelo posters. She knows over 20 other franchise owners and you can bet they will not be far behind getting Heelo
Last Edit: 1 day 15 hours ago by RonS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 day 16 hours ago #121516 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I can see why there is some excitement on this. The ease of use is important. You go into any store and they want you to go online and fill out surveys, questions, provide other personal data. It is a lot of time and bother.

I go to stores, I forget the deals in flyers if I ever seen them or I did not clip out a coupon.

Heelo makes it so easy, you don't have to do a thing once you download the app, it does it all for you. I really like the block and favorite feature. A lot of stores I never go to, so I can block and won't be bothered by them

Agree about potential to go viral

More
1 day 16 hours ago #121515 by RonS
Because Heelo is still private, there is less restriction and you probably don't need to be accredited, I will check into it

More
2 days 18 hours ago #121513 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Will investment in Heelo be open to non-accredited investors?

And along the same lines, are there any options aside from having ~$1.5MM in assets or $200M+ in income to become accredited?

Thanks

More
2 days 18 hours ago #121512 by RonS
Thanks Roadster, I have always been very keen on Heelo and believed it would be a huge success, but I wanted to see the commercial product and first sales to see the market response, before I stuck my neck out.

The response in the market has been better than my wildest dreams.

You envision a tech company has to go out and sell their product, but Heelo just barely got started and potential customers are knocking at the door just from referrals. Heelo has their hands full just dealing with the customers coming to them. People are literally in love with this Heelo platform.

More
3 days 15 hours ago #121505 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I have known Ron Struthers for about 25 years. When he tells you this is his NUMBER ONE stock in his lifetime it is best you pay attention for a whole lot of reasons. He is heavily involved in Heelo is one reason I was attracted to invest in it. Ron being involved from the ground building of Heelo is huge for all of us. Ask Ron for him to share his vision for Heelo.

Read what Ron has shared with us:

Struthers Report V24 # 20.1 Markets, #1 stock pick of my life time Nov., 14, 2018

Ron Struthers

Now back to my best stock pick of all time. Many of you know that I was at IBM for 30 years and worked in Customer service, in Headquarters as a business, system and inventory analysts. I grew up with technology and was hands on with a lot of first innovations.]

This helped me pick some of the best technology stocks out of Canada of all time. I suggested Research in Motion at the IPO, around $7 and I think with stock splits our cost was under $2.00. We sold at $100 for 1,000s % gains and it went even higher to $200. I was a project manager on this before IBM sold it to RIM. Net One that developed the smart card, known as our debit card today where we also made several 1,000%. It was not all gravy, I pounded the table and hounded everyone to sell Nortel. I called it the greater fool theory, it tanked into oblivion and nobody listened to me. All I am saying is I have an eye more so than the average on early stage technology stocks.

That brings me back to Heelo that I have been involved with and invested in since 2014. maybe earlier. As I mentioned, we started in the toughest capital market in Canadian history but persisted and have commercialized the best cloud based CRM platform on planet earth. The timing actually turned out perfectly technology wise. I always believed in the company and technology but wanted to see it come to market and sales start to confirm my belief. The company launched the sales of the Heelo platform in mid October with an 18 month contract between them and Habitat for Humanity. The platform is live in three of the busiest Habitat restores and will roll out across Canada in 100 stores.

Heelo has also signed a number of smaller stores, or restaurants referred to as the Mom and Pop sector. There is so much more on the sales front that I cannot talk about until contracts are finalized. Most tech companies have great ideas but struggle to create sales. Heelo's product is so good and the timing so ripe that the company is inundated with businesses screaming for the product.

They are simply over whelmed with demand and are only in the first 3 weeks of roll out. They already have sales backed up for months. You can follow the company and you will see this develop over the coming weeks. I am not going to explain everything on the company in this letter.

I am over whelmed myself and this is a new technology that few can grasp unless they see it working at an installation. I suggest looking at their corporate web site and sales web site to start an acquaintance and learning curve. www.heelocoupons.com heelo.mobi

As investors we never had a chance to get in the Research in Motion IPO, nor Facebook or Twitter, etc. With Heelo I have lucked out with my involvement with them and not only can you get into the IPO, or even before that in the Series A round, but you can get in the Seed round which is the cheapest level after family and friends.

This will be as big or bigger than the biggest tech lanuches of our time. The potentail is much larger than a Facebook, Google, Amazon or Apple. These were all developed by linear thinkers while Heelo is non linear There is some time here, until January before Big Angel investors and Venture funds gobble this up, so I am going to feed you more information and in the mean time you can save some funds to buy in. I am convinced this will be my greatest investment pick ever, and I want to give everyone a chance to get in. Stay tuned !!!!!!!!

More
4 days 5 hours ago #121504 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Looking forward to see if us here (subscribers) get a shot at this.

More
5 days 14 hours ago #121497 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
How to go Roy and Heelo.

Roadster, agree this will go viral
Attachments:

More
1 week 4 days ago #121472 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
"Download Heelo" In-store savings made FAST & EASY"

Powerful !! Every woman has favorite stores and Heelo is huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be viral !!! Watch out.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #121441 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Here is another ad, their social media is gaining steam. I also posted an older one with the Habitat deal

Attachments:

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #121440 by alexgreat
Heelo's social media ad today, they seem to have several new ones every week

Attachments:

More
1 month 1 day ago #121369 by RonS
Session and training at Habitat went extremely well today. Management was very impressed. I believe this will results in a lot of sales by word of mouth

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Login Form