Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #121606 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 day ago #121388 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC
davplan, looks like you got a good price
The following user(s) said Thank You: davplan

More
3 months 3 days ago #121376 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC
Great
Your clarification make sense.
Took my initial position this morning on US pink at 25 US cents.
Plan to add more going forward.
Good luck all.

More
3 months 3 days ago #121365 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC
Also a private company would have difficulty raising money to develop, so a deal with a pubco makes sense that way as well. Presumably they will get a share position in Deer Horn as well.

More
3 months 4 days ago #121364 by westcoast miner
westcoast miner replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC
Klondike is a small private company that acquired the property,added to its size and looked to find a company that shared their belief in the future prospect of Te.

More
3 months 4 days ago #121363 by davplan
Ok Golden Boy that makes sense.

However hasn't Klondike let go of the property to Deer Horn? Maybe I'm misundestanding. If Klondike picked the cherry why are they giving it up to Deer Horn?

More
3 months 5 days ago #121350 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC
davplan, the way I see it First Solar decided to get out of the mineral business as a change in corporate direction - investing in mining is not seen as 'green'. Klondike knew of all the First Solar properties and decided this was the best one to keep under their umbrella.

More
3 months 5 days ago #121349 by davplan
Thank you for your reply.

While helpful, I found your information a little convoluted but the thrust of what you were saying seems to be they had their own reasons to sell and that doesn't take away from the potential of the property.

More
3 months 6 days ago #121347 by westcoast miner
I am limited in how much I can respond. Suffice it so say that First Solar didn't give up on this property per se,they gave up on all their world wide raw minerals exploration. Companies make business decisions all the time for various reasons. I am told that there was some concern that a "Green" company looks perhaps hypocritical by being involved in mining,a traditional bugaboo for many people. Secondly I am not sure where you deduced that No further work was done by the new owners. I take solace in the fact that the people at Klondike knew of all of the properties that First Solar were working,yet only chose to buy this one. Rather telling what their thoughts are as to the property. For the record Quinto Mining was sold in 2008 (my previous company as CEO) on the basis of Iron Ore properties in Quebec that we had optioned a couple of years earlier. They became available because their previous owner Quebec Cartier Mining dropped all of their non-producing assets in order to deal with their two producing mines that were drowning in red ink. The Iron Ore industry was in real trouble and I assume that they figure no one would be dumb enough to pick them up. As it happened the former manager of Quebec Cartier in the 1960's staked them and optioned them to Quinto. Did Quebec Cartier make a mistake or did they do the right thing by preserving their producing mine? The shareholders of Quinto didn't really care what the answer was,because it facilitated the sale of the company in 2008 for approximately $175 Million.

More
3 months 6 days ago #121346 by davplan
I have n't given Deer Horn much attention up to now as I live in USA and use Interactive Brokers who do not trade CSE so I was locked out. However I also do have TDAmeritrade account and see there is an OTC symbol which wasn't previously available. So I can take a position then via the OTC if I can get my arms around the story.

I haven't followed the story until now but haven't seen any good explanation why First Solar would sell the property when the metal is a 'critical' ingredient for them and they found 'the best property out there' with the metal that is so key to them. So why would they part with the property then. Why give up control to another company who would then 'set the price' of their key mineral for their process.

Also if 'the property is so great' why would Klondike give up the property without doing any work on the property, after they purchased it to Deer Horn.

Same question, if it has such lucrative potential why did both these companies step aside?

Maybe the question has been answered but it is an important one and would appreciate insight from others who have bought the stock or like Deer Horn.

I know Ron is a big supporter and perhaps he's answered this question?
Thanks.
Robin

More
3 months 1 week ago #121338 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Deer Horn Capital CSE:DHC
I added a bit more stock to my position. Here is the latest investment pitch video

www.investmentpitch.com/video/0_a7utfuiy...e-tellurium-property

More
3 months 1 week ago #121315 by westcoast miner
Good afternoon. I just wanted to thank Ron for his interest in DHC. I am the president, Tyrone and obviously cannot discuss too much, but am pleased by the embrace of our company. Cheers

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.