Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Mexican Gold - MEX.V

• PerseusLtd
  • PerseusLtd's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 months 1 week ago #120281 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Mexican Gold - MEX.V
No, It was not recommended in the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #120279 by ron
ron replied the topic: Mexican Gold - MEX.V
is MEX a junior that recommended RonS,
not sure of that,don't have it on my list ?

More
5 months 1 week ago #120277 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: Mexican Gold - MEX.V
Thank you Away. How did you hear about this one from Germany through your friend?

Do you follow Canadian based junior golds from Germany?

Is there anything else you particularly fond of?

Keep us in the loop on MEX on anything you learn please.

Thanks.
Robin

• PerseusLtd
More
5 months 1 week ago #120276 by PerseusLtd
No, sorry. I am actually in Germany. But a friend of me is there. But he wasn't at their booth. I like the results until now and i am confident that we will see a increase of the deposit very soon. The grades looking better and better

More
5 months 1 week ago #120275 by davplan
That is helpful. I own a position myself and would add but there are a lot of picks out there right now with junior gold prices very depressed.

Did you attend PDAC and see their booth?

Other than what one can learn from what they put out is there anything you would share that makes you particularly like this pick?

• PerseusLtd
More
5 months 1 week ago #120274 by PerseusLtd
I am only a Shareholder. You can see the photos from the PDAC here ---> ceo.ca/mex

More
5 months 1 week ago #120273 by davplan
Are you involved with MEX or a just a shareholder?
How did you get the photos? Trying to get a feel if this is the company promoting or someone who is a shareholder who follows the company?

• PerseusLtd
More
5 months 1 week ago #120270 by PerseusLtd
See attached pictures from the PDAC
Attachments:

• PerseusLtd
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #120242 by PerseusLtd
Mexican Gold Intersects 10.19 G/T Gold Equivalent (4.51 G/T Au, 16.17 G/T Ag, 3.33 % Cu) Over 38.0 Metres at Las Minas

mexicangold.ca/_resources/news/nr-2018-03-01.pdf

• PerseusLtd
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #119842 by PerseusLtd
Mexican Gold Signs 3,000 Metre Drill Contract for Drilling Program at Las Minas

THUNDER BAY, Ontario, Jan. 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexican Gold Corp. ("Mexican Gold" or the "Company") (TSX-V:MEX) (OTCMKTS:SRXLF) (FRA:4QW1) is pleased to announce the signing of a diamond drilling contract for commencement of its 2018 Phase 1 resource expansion drilling program at the Las Minas property, Veracruz State, Mexico. The company has contracted with K.D.L. Mexico S.A. de C.V. for 3,000 metres of drilling, scheduled to commence in early February.

The drilling program will focus on expansion of the El Dorado/ Juan Bran zone and the recently discovered high-grade El Dorado Dike Contact zone. Resource expansion drilling will also be carried out to extend the high - grade skarn mineralization outlined by earlier drilling at the Santa Cruz zone. The Eldorado/ Juan Bran and Santa Cruz zones comprise the initial 43-101 resource estimate and remain open for expansion both along strike and down dip.

Exploration drilling will be also be carried out at the Cinco Senores and Nopaltepec mineralized zones to test geophysical targets and extend known areas of mineralization.

“The program will build on our highly successful 2017 Phase 2 drill program as we move forward to an expanded resource estimate for these two zones,” stated Brian Robertson, President & CEO. “We are very excited with the results of the Phase 2 program which delineated the high-grade El Dorado Dike Contact zone and extended the El Dorado/ Juan Bran zone by a further 65 metres to the west. We look forward to expanding the high – grade Santa Cruz zone and testing high-potential targets that have been identified on the property.”

• PerseusLtd
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #119801 by PerseusLtd
Mexican Gold Extends High - Grade El Dorado Dike Contact Mineralization at Las Minas

THUNDER BAY, Ontario, Jan. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexican Gold Corp. (the “Company” or “Mexican Gold ”) (TSXV:MEX) (OTCMKTS:SRXLF) (FRA:4QW1) is pleased to announce additional positive drill results for drilling recently completed to extend the high - grade dike contact mineralized zones at its Las Minas property. All holes returned significant mineralization, including 7.86 g/t Au Eq (3.91 g/t Au, 5.93 g/t Ag, 2.36% Cu) over 18.0 metres in hole LM – 17 – ED – 44.

The current drill results are for holes drilled along the east and west contacts of the El Dorado Dike Contact zone. The west contact zone has been delineated for over 360 metres along strike. The recent drilling outlined high- grade mineralization on the east contact zone over a strike distance of 140 metres. Both zones remain open along strike for expansion. Additional expansion and delineation drilling is scheduled to commence in early February.

• PerseusLtd
More
8 months 6 days ago #119659 by PerseusLtd
Right, was good News. I think this will fly next year. Probably a few holders selling shares from the 0,15 PP

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Login Form