Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Garibaldi GGI.V

More
10 months 1 week ago #119615 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
I think we need close around $4 to break through, then a retest of $5.00 high could be next but I don't like the triple top already there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #119614 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Now at 3.63, we could be breaking resistance. Here is Ron's chart from Monday, where he talked about gap being filled and next move to test $3.50 resistance

Attachments:

More
10 months 1 week ago #119607 by GoldnBoy
That $3.50 area certainly proving its worth. Here is market depth, looks like a lot of computer bots with small orders.
Attachments:

More
10 months 1 week ago #119599 by WealthyPlumber
WealthyPlumber replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Short volume hit new high fro Dec 1 report 6.1 million. Computer BOTS going to town on this one

shortdata.ca/?c=garibaldi-resources%20co...hort-sales&sym=GGI.V

More
10 months 1 week ago #119598 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Thanks Ron, Junglist, looks like you called it bang on - we hit $3.49 and then started coming back down - last 3.37

More
10 months 1 week ago #119597 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V

More
10 months 1 week ago #119596 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Glad I got back in too. I think we will test $3.50 resistance and come back down some. Just my 2 cents. Thought this an intriguing comment in the press release

Dr. Peter Lightfoot, one of the world's leading nickel sulphide experts and a technical adviser to Garibaldi, commented: "The unusually high grades in massive magmatic sulphides at Nickel Mountain are indicative of an open system magmatic event within the Eskay rift collisional setting, an ideal structural environment for a unique discovery such as this."

More
10 months 1 week ago #119595 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Ok folks, I am back too, Bought back in Monday, considering struthers update and I bought back in over $1 cheaper than I sold, thought what the hell. Now I am up about 70 cents already.

As I mentioned last week, the stock never violated the cloud in a meaniful way and now the stock is back in the cloud on the daily chart. Here is the weekly cloud chart and we are still strongly in bullish territory.

Attachments:

More
10 months 1 week ago #119594 by GoldnBoy
Thanks Gambler, the map detail shows up nicely, agree about hole 14. Ron mentioned 3.50 as resistance, looks like we will take a stab at it last 3.42 here is depth

Attachments:

More
10 months 1 week ago #119593 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Glad to see I am not alone. I rolled the dice to and bought back some of what I sold higher. This has been a lucky hand for me. Actually a tight race with QMC. I pasted in the drill map here. Anyone have an idea where next holes are drilled. They show hole 14 and that is going to be an interesting one when assays come in.

Attachments:

More
10 months 1 week ago #119592 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Garibaldi GGI.V
Glad I bought back in yesterday. Thanks Ron again. I wonder if Sprott gets his letter LOL. He has been a steady buyer on this weakness and bought more on Monday according to Canadian Insider

www.canadianinsider.com/company?menu_tic...aribaldi%20Resources

More
10 months 1 week ago #119591 by GoldnBoy
Sure am glad Ron got us onto this one cheap. If you look around the net, does not seem to be a lot of coverage about GGI considering how hot the story and stock is. I found this brief video by Rick Rule, but is says very little

www.bnn.ca/investing/video/rick-rule-dis...di-resources~1255741

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 1.304 seconds

Login Form