Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Guyana Goldstrike Inc. - New Gold Producer (GYA.V)

• Gold Fever
  • Gold Fever's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 months 1 week ago #120699 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: NEWS - Trenching at Marudi North West Extension and Historical Drill Assays Rep
NEWS - Trenching at Marudi North West Extension and Historical Drill Assays Reported

www.guyanagoldstrike.com/index.php/news/2018-news-release/114-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #120652 by ron
ron replied the topic: Analyst Recommends Buy with Target of $0.45

Gold Fever wrote: "In Table 1, we have listed companies with gold projects in similar jurisdictions and their enterprise value per ounce of MI & I resources. Based on an Enterprise Value of $ 299/oz, we get a value of $0.45 per share for GYA. "

www.guyanagoldstrike.com/images/Com_._Report_GYA.V_May_2018.pdf

also this report,

comprehensiveresearch.ca/articles/guyana-goldstrike/

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #120650 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Analyst Recommends Buy with Target of $0.45
"In Table 1, we have listed companies with gold projects in similar jurisdictions and their enterprise value per ounce of MI & I resources. Based on an Enterprise Value of $ 299/oz, we get a value of $0.45 per share for GYA. "

www.guyanagoldstrike.com/images/Com_._Report_GYA.V_May_2018.pdf

More
4 months 1 week ago #120633 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: NEWS - Completes Trenching Paunch at Marudi
Gold Fever, great updates, looks like the stock is starting to wake up again. Looking forward to trench results. I pasted in the trench map here
Attachments:

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 months 1 week ago #120632 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: NEWS - Completes Trenching Paunch at Marudi
Guyana Goldstrike Trenches, Maps and Samples Paunch Area at Marudi Gold Project, Guyana

www.guyanagoldstrike.com/index.php/news/2018-news-release/102-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gambler

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #120626 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: NEWS - Guyana Goldstrike Updates Shareholders on Gold Project
Guyana Goldstrike Updates Shareholders on Gold Project

web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid=6584...857963&qm_symbol=GYA

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 months 19 hours ago #120483 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Guyana Goldstrike Inc. - Goldman Sachs analysts say "We're bullish on gold
Goldman Sachs analysts say "We're bullish on gold for the first time in five years"

www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www....rket-correction.html

GYA.V / GYNAF Guyana Goldstrike Inc.

Trades under 50 & 200 MA

stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GYA.V

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #120393 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Guyana Goldstrike Inc.
Completed $3,475,000 Financing

Guyana Goldstrike Inc. Enters Strategic Investment with Zijin Global Fund and Zijin Midas Exploration Fund LLC

Marudi Gold Project located in prolific Guiana Gold Belt of South America

• Region contains over 110 M oz of inventory gold
• $30M USD + spent on project since 1985 by other operators
• 42,000 m of diamond drilling / 141 holes completed to date
• 2018 - 43-101 on the Mazoa Hill Zone indicates 259,100 gold ounces grading 1.8 g/t, and an Inferred 86,200 gold ounces grading 1.60 g/t.
• Full mining permit in good standing
• Infrastructure in place, operating mining camp, with full time employees and manager
• Marudi has 3 gold bearing areas, Alluvial, Overburden Saprolite, Hard Rock
• Generates revenue from local alluvial gold mining
• Only 5% of the property has been explored, with two zones drilled (Mazoa Hill & Marudi North)
• $3.2M Strategic Investment - ZIJIN FUNDS – Fully Funded
• Commenced Trenching & Sampling for Drill Target Generating – Drilling Planned Fall 2018
• Targeting 1-2 million ounces of gold resource
• 52 M shares issued (13.9M Zijin Funds & 12M Insiders)

www.guyanagoldstrike.com

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #120372 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Guyana Goldstrike Inc.
Rob McEwen

"Gold Price Could Hit $1,800 This Year"

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #120366 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Bob Moriarty of 321 Gold discusses Guyana Goldstrike’s major financing.
Bob Moriarty of 321 Gold discusses Guyana Goldstrike’s major financing.

"I have bought shares in the open market and that gives me a bias." "Please do your own due diligence."

www.streetwisereports.com/pub/na/zinjin-...in-guyana-goldstrike

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #120215 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Marudi Deposits are iron-formation-hosted gold (“IFG”)
Gold mineralization at the Marudi Property is regarded as being related to iron-formation-hosted gold (“IFG”) deposits that occur in other cratonic greenstone belts (e.g. Lupin, Musselwhite, in Canada, and Homestake in the western U.S.)

These deposits can be remarkably long- lived with sizeable gold production (e.g. +/- 115 years, 65 M ozs Au).

They have a strong association between gold and iron sulfide minerals, the presence of gold bearing quartz veins and structures, the occurrence of deposits in structurally complex terranes, and the lack of lead and zinc enrichment.

In stratiform IFG deposits much of the gold is uniformly disseminated in stratigraphically continuous horizons in well-laminated units of cherty, sulfide-rich BIF that are conformably interlayered with gold and sulfide poor BIF and clastic sedimentary rocks. Iron sulfide minerals are deformed and metamorphosed but oxide BIF is lacking. Late quartz veins or shear zones are volumetrically significant but their control on gold and iron-sulfide is unclear. Arsenic bearing minerals, if present are generally restricted to alteration zones immediately proximal to late quartz veins.

World examples include Lupin, in Canada, Homestake in North Dakota (US), and Morro Vehho and Cuiabá in Brazil.

The strataform gold horizons at Marudi are genetically different from gold deposits and occurrences within the Guiana Shield in northern Guyana that have formed in structural (orogenic) belts in successive back-arc closure and extensional oceanic arc systems caused by migrating spreading ridges.

These deposits form along convergent margins during terrane accretion, translation, or collision, related to plate subduction and/or lithospheric delamination. Brittle faults define conjugate patterns that are either trending north-northwest–south-southeast or north-northeast–south-southwest. Paleo-reconstructions indicate a similar pattern in West Africa.

In West Africa the controlling structural trend is northeast-southwest. When compared at a regional scale, shear patterns of West Africa and those of the Guiana Shield appear to define a nearly conjugate pattern.

The Homestake Mine was a deep underground gold mine located in, South Dakota.

Until it closed in 2002 it was the largest and deepest gold mine in North America.

The mine produced more than forty million troy ounces (43,900,000 oz; 1,240,000 kg) of gold during its lifetime.

The gold ore mined at Homestake was considered low grade (less than one ounce per ton), but the body of ore was very large. Through 2001, the mine produced 39,800,000 troy ounces (43,700,000 oz; 1,240,000 kg) of gold and 9,000,000 troy ounces (9,870,000 oz; 280,000 kg) of silver.[citation needed] In terms of total production, the Lead mining district, of which the Homestake mine is the only producer, was the second-largest gold producer in the United States, after the Carlin district in Nevada.

GoldCorp's Musselwhite

The mine has estimated reserves of 2.29 million ounces.

Location Opapamiskan Lake, Ontario
Ownership 100%
Type of Mine Underground
Processing Method Carbon in pulp recovery, cyanide certified
Milling/Processing Capacity 4,500 tonnes per day
Power Demand 25 megawatts
Number of Employees & Contractors 749
Gold Production (guidance for 2018)
265,000 ounces
AISC (guidance for 2018)
$775 per ounce
Gold Reserves (proven and probable) 1.85 million ounces
Gold Resources (measured and indicated) 310,000 ounces
Gold Resources (inferred) 1.17 million ounces

A fly-in, fly-out operation located approximately 500 kilometres north of Thunder Bay, Canada, Musselwhite has produced over 4 million ounces of gold since achieving commercial production in April 1997.

Musselwhite’s ore is mined from two main zones below Lake Opapimiskan. Ore is processed onsite using a circuit that includes crushing, grinding, leaching by cyanidation, carbon in pulp recovery and electrowinning. Gold recoveries are 96%.

Lupin Mine was a gold mine in Nunavut Territory, Canada.
It opened in 1982 and was originally owned and operated by Echo Bay Mines Limited, who in 2003 became a fully owned subsidiary of Kinross Gold Corporation.

Echo Bay Mines Ltd. brought the mine into commercial production in 1982

Lupin Gold Mine produced approximately 3 million ounces of gold.

• Gold Fever
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #120213 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: Completes Strategic Investment with Zijin Global Fund and Zijin Midas Exploratio
Completes Strategic Investment with Zijin Global Fund and Zijin Midas Exploration Fund LLC

www.guyanagoldstrike.com/index.php/news/2018-news-release/91-

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Login Form