Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 4 months ago #124129 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, yes great news, last financial report as of Oct 31 shows $850,000 cash, so lots of $$ for drilling. This brings ZON to over $2 million, but probably some spent in November/December.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #124128 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Pretty impressive, not many junior explorers able to raising finding. $1.2 million means a lot more drilling to come

HALIFAX, Dec. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals Inc (TSXV: ZON) ("Zonte" or the "Company") has completed a $1.25 million financing consisting of 4,166,667 flow through shares at a price of $0.30 (the "Offering") for total proceeds of $1,250,000, subject to TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") approval. The securities issued pursuant to the Offering will be subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period.

In connection with the private placement, Zonte will pay finders' fees to Eligible Finders of $75,000 in cash, equal to 6% of the aggregate gross subscription proceeds received from the sale of securities from Eligible Finders; and will issue 250,000 Finders' Warrants. Each Finders' Warrant is exercisable at any time up to 18 months following its date of issuance to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.35 per share, subject to Exchange approval. If the closing share price of the common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange is greater than $0.70 per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time following the issuance of the Finders' Warrants, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Finders' Warrants by issuing a press release announcing the reduced warrant term whereupon the Finders' Warrants will expire on the 30th calendar day after the date of the press release. All Finders' Fees will be subject to and in accordance with Exchange and regulatory policies and the securities issued pursuant to the Offering will be subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period.

The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for exploration at the Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold Property, in Newfoundland and Labrador. The current drill program will extend through the winter and additional exploration over yet unexplored areas will be completed.

About Zonte

Zonte Metals Inc. is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The Company has signed Option Agreements to acquire 100% of the McConnells Jest project, in the Tintina Gold Belt, located in the Yukon Territory and the Cross Hills IOCG project located in Newfoundland; and holds a 100% interest in the drill ready Wings Point Gold Project also located in Newfoundland. In addition, the Company and partner have an application over open areas sitting on top of the open pit outline of the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU) and B2Gold (TSX:BTO, NYSE:BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

More
4 years 4 months ago #124127 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
2019-12-23 09:05 ET - News Release

Zonte Metals Completes a $1.25 Million Non-Brokered Private Placement
Canada NewsWire

HALIFAX, Dec. 23, 2019

TSXV: ZON

HALIFAX, Dec. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals Inc (TSXV: ZON) ("Zonte" or the "Company") has completed a $1.25 million financing consisting of 4,166,667 flow through shares at a price of $0.30 (the "Offering") for total proceeds of $1,250,000, subject to TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") approval. The securities issued pursuant to the Offering will be subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period.

In connection with the private placement, Zonte will pay finders' fees to Eligible Finders of $75,000 in cash, equal to 6% of the aggregate gross subscription proceeds received from the sale of securities from Eligible Finders; and will issue 250,000 Finders' Warrants. Each Finders' Warrant is exercisable at any time up to 18 months following its date of issuance to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.35 per share, subject to Exchange approval. If the closing share price of the common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange is greater than $0.70 per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time following the issuance of the Finders' Warrants, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Finders' Warrants by issuing a press release announcing the reduced warrant term whereupon the Finders' Warrants will expire on the 30th calendar day after the date of the press release. All Finders' Fees will be subject to and in accordance with Exchange and regulatory policies and the securities issued pursuant to the Offering will be subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period.

The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for exploration at the Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold Property, in Newfoundland and Labrador. The current drill program will extend through the winter and additional exploration over yet unexplored areas will be completed.

About Zonte

Zonte Metals Inc. is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The Company has signed Option Agreements to acquire 100% of the McConnells Jest project, in the Tintina Gold Belt, located in the Yukon Territory and the Cross Hills IOCG project located in Newfoundland; and holds a 100% interest in the drill ready Wings Point Gold Project also located in Newfoundland. In addition, the Company and partner have an application over open areas sitting on top of the open pit outline of the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU) and B2Gold (TSX:BTO, NYSE:BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

Forward-Looking Information
This news release contains forward-looking statements which include statements regarding the Corporation's future plans, as well as statements regarding financial and business prospects and the Corporation's future plans, objectives or economic performance and financial outlooks. The Corporation believes that the expectations reflected in this news release are reasonable but actual results may be affected by a variety of variables and may be materially different from the results or events predicted in the forward-looking statements. Readers are therefore cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. In evaluating forward-looking statements readers should consider the risk factors which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof, and unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, the Corporation does not intend nor does it undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy of accuracy of this release.

www.zontemetals.com

SOURCE Zonte Metals Inc

View original content: www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/December2019/23/c3345.html

Terry Christopher, CEO and President, 902-405-3520, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #124126 by ron
found that map on the BYN presentation,we can see in pink ZON,
very close to where nugget is located,interesting days to come with zonte

Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #124124 by ron

Big Donald wrote: Ron put me down for 2.00 again

ok,got you at $2,but can you come back with your choice starting december 28,i'll be easier to write down all the picks starting at the same time december 28.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #124123 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron put me down for 2.00 again

More
4 years 4 months ago #124122 by ron

lynnsa10 wrote: ron, count me in. One thing I have learned with investing is that it takes longer than you think, and now regulations have become so excessive it drags deal completion on longer.

I have held a CPC for 8 years and finally they have completed a transaction, another several months for regulators to approve it and it will be trading. Was the wait worth it, hell yes.

It should open up +200% from my buy price and conservative projections will give me a 500% to 1,000% gain in the first year.

2020 will be Zonte's year, I believe the odds are very high a significant drill hit will be made on this drill program and/or the winter one

you're so right lynnsa,congrats on your investment,happy to see you back in the contest,will it be option 1 or 2,let me know starting december 28.

ATTENTION-ATTENTION-THE GREAT PREDICTIONS FOR THE HIGH OF ZONTE IS BACK IN 2020

We're getting closer to the last day of trading friday december 27,if the high of the year in 2019 stays at $0.39,CIMA will be declared the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),$0.39 is two cents lower than 2018,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman stated in his wise post,

This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!
CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!
Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!
GO ZONTE GO !!

the high of the year in 2020 will be much higher considering all the news releases to come and announcing a major discovery IOCG in newfoundland,january 2020 might be the beginning of a move up in the share price,the rules are the same,you're invited to give your new prediction beginning on december 28 2019 until january 31 2020 before midnight,

Pasta suggested this:"Keep everyone’s predictions secret and display everyone’s prediction feb 1st."

you have two options,sharing publicly your prediction right away or keeping it secret until feb 1st,if you choose the second option,send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  

will RonS have the same $6.50 target and analysis in 2020,will he jack up the winning prize to attract some new people in the contest,i'm sure RonS would agree with that...lol.. ?

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

there will be more than one hole on cross hills,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019,it could be the most interesting year,

who will win the 2019 contest,the most pessimistic CIMA at $0.69 or the most optimistic Iwtfu005 at $16.50 ?

5 under $1 or even
    CIMA $0.69
    golfdub1 $0.70
    Flynn $0.85
    davplan $0.98
    Gold Fever $1.00

4 under $2 or even
    415 $1.35
    Hugo123 $1.50
    PerseusLtd $1.85
    Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
    WealthyPlumber $2.10
    inimus $2.30
    Gambler $2.50
    Pasta $2.65
    GoldnBoy $2.80

5 under $4 or even
    kwilson17 $3.25
    JimB $3.45
    itnsk $3.65
    luck $3.77
    howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
    hootie87 $4.25
    DearJohn $4.27
    Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
    mozrep $5.50
    tonyk $5.65
    Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
    RonS $6.50
    kalen9999 $6.55
    Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
    JunglistGuy $7.25
    lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
    agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
    alexgreat $9.50
    ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
    dtangen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
    meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
    Iwtfu005 $16.50

total of 36 participants in 2019
the most pessimistic: CIMA
the most optimistic:Iwtfu005

the prize from RonS
    That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
    My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
    It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
    Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 4 months ago #124121 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
agree, 2020 is ZONs year, the stars are lining up, big jump in gold miner acquisitions, see chart here

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/gold-...ment-shifting#124120

More
4 years 4 months ago #124118 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, count me in. One thing I have learned with investing is that it takes longer than you think, and now regulations have become so excessive it drags deal completion on longer.

I have held a CPC for 8 years and finally they have completed a transaction, another several months for regulators to approve it and it will be trading. Was the wait worth it, hell yes.

It should open up +200% from my buy price and conservative projections will give me a 500% to 1,000% gain in the first year.

2020 will be Zonte's year, I believe the odds are very high a significant drill hit will be made on this drill program and/or the winter one

More
4 years 4 months ago #124115 by ron

Gambler wrote: Has been slow trading last few days, looks like the holiday season is upon us

Seems the high of the year will be $0.39,hope you and others will participate in the contest for 2020.

More
4 years 4 months ago #124108 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Has been slow trading last few days, looks like the holiday season is upon us

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #124106 by ron
ATTENTION-ATTENTION-THE GREAT PREDICTIONS FOR THE HIGH OF ZONTE IS BACK IN 2020

We're getting closer to the last day of trading friday december 27,if the high of the year in 2019 stays at $0.39,CIMA will be declared the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),$0.39 is two cents lower than 2019,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman stated in his wise post,

This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!
CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!
Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!
GO ZONTE GO !!

the high of the year in 2020 will be much higher considering all the news releases to come and announcing a major discovery IOCG in newfoundland,january 2020 might be the beginning of a move up in the share price,the rules are the same,you're invited to give your new prediction beginning on december 28 2019 until january 31 2020 before midnight,

Pasta suggested this:"Keep everyone’s predictions secret and display everyone’s prediction feb 1st."

you have two options,sharing publicly your prediction right away or keeping it secret until feb 1st,if you choose the second option,send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

will RonS have the same $6.50 target and analysis in 2020,will he jack up the winning prize to attract some new people in the contest,i'm sure RonS would agree with that...lol.. ?

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

there will be more than one hole on cross hills,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019,it could be the most interesting year,

who will win the 2019 contest,the most pessimistic CIMA at $0.69 or the most optimistic Iwtfu005 at $16.50 ?

5 under $1 or even
CIMA $0.69
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98
Gold Fever $1.00

4 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
Hugo123 $1.50
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

5 under $4 or even
kwilson17 $3.25
JimB $3.45
itnsk $3.65
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
dtangen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005 $16.50

total of 36 participants in 2019
the most pessimistic: CIMA
the most optimistic:Iwtfu005

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper