Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124512 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
in resource world,a tiny publicity,better than nothing,

resourceworld.uberflip.com/i/1207716-res...-2020-vol-18-issue-2

Zonte Metals Inc.’s [ZON-TSXV] has the
Wings Point gold property and the Cross
Hills (Iron Oxide Copper Gold) Project in
Newfoundland. Last fall, Zonte reported
the discovery of a second large gravity
anomaly at the Cross Hills property (K8) as
well as the start of drilling at the K6 target
there. Zonte has an option to acquire 100%
of the Cross Hills Project. Zonte states that,
“Ground magnetics between the K6 and
K8 targets suggest one continuous system
with the variable magnetics wherein both
magnetite and hematite, including specular hematite have been noted.” In April,
2019, the company reported results from its
Phase 1 drilling at Cross Hills. Highlights
include 14.0% Cu, 15.8 g/t Au and 352 g/t
Ag within a 0.43-metre interval sitting in
a 2.76-metre interval averaging 2.89% Cu,
2.65 g/t Au, 73.3 g/t Ag.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124511 by ron
thanks GoldnBoy,good interview with brent cook,

Brent Cook: Expect More Drilling and Legitimate Discoveries in 2020

More
4 years 2 months ago #124510 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is depth
Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #124509 by ron
hi GoldnBoy,do you have the depth for today,thanks.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124502 by ron
DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR THE CONTEST

i'm extending the deadline for receiving or changing your prediction until assays are released,it could be anytime soon,

those who participated in 2019 and haven't given me their prediction are:

415---Kaleen9999---GoldFever---golddub1---lwtfu005

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124482 by ron
LAST CALL,DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING OR CHANGING YOUR PREDICTION IS UNTIL FEBRUARY 2ND MIDNIGHT,I ADDED A NEW RULE,CHECK BELOW

Those who participated in 2019 and haven't given me their prediction yet are:
415---Kaleen9999---GoldFever---golddub1---lwtfu005

CIMA IS THE WINNER OF THE 2019 CONTEST
CIMA is the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),the high of 2019 at $0.39 is two cents lower,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman and Hoss mentioned in their wise posts,

Goldman: This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!GO ZONTE GO !!

Hoss: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!
I bought ZON because if they make an IOCG discovery it could be world class like a KirkLand Lake, Great Bear or going way back Voisey's Bay. These are very rare.I like the high grade hit last year, the system is mineralized, Zonte needs to find out where it is and see how big mother nature made it.With a discovery, nobody knows how high a stock will go. When Kirkland Lake was $5, I bet nobody predicted $50, nor $8 for GBR when the stock was 50 cents 2 years ago.These exploration plays are high risk, but can be very high rewards.

The great predictions for the high of ZON in 2020

January 1st 2020 until january 1st 2021

The high of the year in 2020 will be much higher with many news releases announcing a major discovery IOCG in Newfoundland,Cross Hills will deliver many spectacular drill holes in 2020,all aboard,the train is about to leave the station.

9 under $1 or even
Conrad R $0.42----Travis M $0.485
PerseusLtd $0.51----CIMA $0.54
downunder $0.62----Don C $0.69
flynn $0.85----glenn.linstone $0.88
davplan $0.96

9 under $2 or even
qinvest $1.01----meguma $1.04
Anjing Z $1.25----Dave M $1.35
Gerry M $1.38----31Floors $1.40
luck $1.77----Van K $1.78
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
Pasta $2.25----Jocko $2.30
Davyboy $2.45----Gambler $2.77
hootie87 $2.85

8 under $4 or even
JimB $3.01----GoldnBoy $3.25
kwilson17 $3.40----inimus $3.50
Hoss $3.55----itnsk $3.69
lynnsa10 $3.75----howlem2 $4.00

5 under $5 or even
alexgreat $4.10----DearJohn $4.25
Roadster $4.51----Kaiser $4.75
ron $4.89

4 under $6 or even
WealthyPlumber $5.00----Hugo123 $5.35
tonyk $5.65----Dreamer $6.00

2 under $7 or even
mozrep $6.50----dtangen $6.66

2 under $8 or even
Mauibuilt55 $7.10----agilebill $7.77

1 under $9 or even
JunglistGuy $8.80

Total of 45 participants in 2020
The most pessimistic: Conrad R $0.42
The most optimistic: JunglistGuy $8.80

The prizes from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Also,if the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the first place prize will be this gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher.This should make it more interesting and help get some new participation.I think these newer coins are beautiful and will be easier to source. They also relate to NFLD where ZON is drilling and could make a discovery.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2020,if there's a tie,the one who doesn't exceed the high is the winner.We can't have the same prediction,for the coins,click on the links below.
Ex:The high in 2020 is $1.35,ABC has $1.30-XYZ has $1.40:ABC wins.

FIRST COIN : A VALUE OF $620 CDN
coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-100-dollars...-circulation-coinage
SECOND COIN : A VALUE OF $105 CDN
coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-silver-20-d...silver-bullion-coins
www.mint.ca/store/coins/1-oz.-pure-silve...000-2018-prod3220054

The analysis of RonS in 2020
I will say that last years optimistic prediction was based on:
1 - A turn around in the junior mining market, but instead it went even lower. The odds are much higher the juniors turn up this year.
2 - An agreement or settlement on Gramalote, that did not happen either. Again the odds have increased this year with B2Gold taking control.
3 - A discovery at Cross Hills, well that one was close, we got one great drill hit, but in the weaker junior market, more than one narrow intersect is required for the market to see a discovery. Again the odds are much higher this year, especially the current drill round.
If I did hazard a guess it would be between $3 and $4 and based on just one of the three positive outcomes, probably point 3. Hoss makes a good point, you never know, will depend on the numbers in the drill core.

The reasons why RonS had a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery.Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is.Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.
The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic,I used a magnet myself,a very simple
principle.On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit.The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface,it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is
overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 2 months ago #124481 by ron

alexgreat wrote: Awesome news from NFLD today, high grade drill hit near Zonte's Wing project

92.86 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au) over 19.0 metres,

ZON close to this new discovery in newfoundland,ZON close to VIT hitting high grades,ZON close of making a discovery at cross hills,BTO close to finalized their metallurgical tests in columbia,ZON close to releasing results of the assays,ZON close to print new highs in 2020.

GO ZONTE GO

More
4 years 2 months ago #124479 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Awesome news from NFLD today, high grade drill hit near Zonte's Wing project

92.86 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au) over 19.0 metres,

More
4 years 2 months ago #124476 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Agree, price of copper does not matter so much now and besides that - over half the value in the drill intersect they hit on was gold and silver.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124472 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: Copper is doing very bad since few days. Not good for Zonte i think

Nothing to do PerseusLtd,zonte is an explorer,the price of copper is irrelevant,will affect ZON in 10 years when it is producing,it will be a mine one day,for now,good results is what we need to get the stock price up to new highs,results are coming soon.

Go Zonte Go

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 months ago #124471 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Copper is doing very bad since few days. Not good for Zonte i think

More
4 years 2 months ago #124468 by ron
Is the 100,000 shares still open on the ask side ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper