Here is short report, and we see that 829k shorted ahead of PP becoming free trading and then covered so little doubt that was PP paper and add to my estimate for June and we have about 4M shares of the placement paper sold.
Interesting as well, someone or ones were happy to buy that
Here is trading summary from June 1 to today. Ignore they buys, Cannacord and PI sold about 450k and Anonymous 2.8M and a good assumption is that selling is placement paper, so an estimate would be 3M to 3.25M placement paper sold, there might be pieces from some other Houses so I think makes good estimate.
Great point on the 10 cent PP and on surface sounds like a good explanation. That said when you consider the inside group and supporting group that bought the PP who are not only holding but still buying, it leaves the brokerage portion. I think that number between 4 to 5 million shares estimate.
About 1 million was shorted, pre sold before June 1st and covered, since then in June another 4.4 million traded and Anonymous sold 2.8M of that so we probably have around 4M sold of the 10 cent PP. Are the brokers dumping their whole position??
I figure they would hold 1/3 to 1/2 but maybe not??
Either way, next week we get short reports and see if has gone back up??
Somebody is selling more 10 cent shares IMO (13,500,000 became free trading June 1st) with the intention to reload by exercising 18 cent half warrants (6,750,000 more shares to be potentially issued at this price). Whoever is selling is doing so gradually to not hurt the share price where it currently sits. This is not a shorty IMO. At some point they will rinse and repeat with the 18 cent warrants making good money on both. It would be great to get funds through a Gramalote settlement so future funding for Jest and dilution wouldn't be necessary. However, can't depend on the timing lining up perfectly so another raise, albeit at higher prices, will likely be necessary later this year or early next? Prez Christopher is highly respected for keeping the structure and spending tight so it will likely be for what is absolutely needed, no excess.
""This means that Anglo's application is suspended and they will be forced to deal with Zonte, either in court or settle out of court. It essentially forces AngloGold's hand to deal with Zonte or Gramalote lays in limbo until then.""
""If Anglo is clever, they could use this as leverage to buy out B2Gold's 49% interest at a cheaper price and B2Gold has made it public they would like to sell their interest. At the same time make a settlement with Zonte.
There is no way B2Gold can deal their interest until Zonte is settled.""
Based on the Galway precedent in Colombia he estimates
""I believe it is very reasonable and conservative that Zonte could settle with Anglo between $50 and $100 million. This would add $1 to $2 to the share valuation, pick your number.""
GB this is huge, it forces Anglo to deal with Zonte or Gramalote sits idle and cannot be developed. They either have to go to court to dispute Zonte's claims or settle out of court. I wonder if Anglo or B2Gold will disclose this??