Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #125948 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
If you choose to ignore history, you are bond to repeat it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #125945 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss agree 100%. Got a fill on my bid today

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #125943 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Hello all, still kicking, covid free.

I would suggest, forget history, it is just that. You never succeed with investing looking in the rear view mirror, other than trading levels on charts to see where those looking in the rear view mirror will trade. Look ahead, it's a new bull market.

Unfortunate timing for Zonte, it got started near the top of a bull market and went through the worst junior bear market in history. This new bull market officially kicked off in June (+20%) geeze we have hardly got started.

Take advantage of this gold correction, year end weakness and tax loss selling. I will be nimbling at ZON and many others in the next few weeks. Late December, January is going to start with a bang for these juniors. Look over the hood, not the mirror, Besides the mirror has some ugly reflections

Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Hoss. Reason: forgot chart

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #125940 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Welcome back Goldman and Happy Holidays to you also,it's always a pleasure to read your posts full of wisdom,santa claus might leave us some christmas gifts under the tree to be unwraped all year round in 2021.

Go Terry Christopher Go !!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by ron.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 4 months ago #125938 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron : Happy Holidays !

Terry Christopher has protected the treasury by keeping the annual operating expenses rather low for many years and there are currently less than 60 million shares outstanding with has a nicely diversified, strong portfolio of 5 quality properties .

Today , at about a $ 12 million market capitalization , there is substantial stock price upside potential and downside protection !!! This company valuation should be a line in the sand from which the Zonte materially rises .

Gold prices are much higher than a year ago ,- copper prices are roaring , - Victoria Gold is in production and for the last few years is devoting much time and many dollars to their new gold discoveries very close to our McConnell Jest Property , - the 25 % carried interest in the new Columbian Option Agreement was a good unexpected additional asset for no cost until a production decision , - B2Gold recently announced that the Gramalote Joint Venture Final Feasibility Study will be released in the first quarter next year and this report should address the land title issues in the center of the Gramalote Project must be acknowledged and addressed in this report and - soon we could have long discoveries holes with much copper at Cross Hills in Newfoundland .

So as 2020 comes to an end , they there are many fundamental reasons to be grateful to justify the Zonte shareholders optimism .

We have all waited longer than we expected , but the ultimate reward could easily be much greater than we initially anticipated .

2021 and beyond should be very rewarding for Zonte shareholders.

The Buy and Hold Zonte shareholders could be part of the ten bagger that
we have expected for awhile and now we are all hoping for in the new future.

Terry Christopher has planted excellent seeds for solid stock price growth !!!

GO ZONTE GO !!!

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #125937 by ron
You bring excellent points flynn,thought that 2020 would have been a great year,it wasn't,we have a lower high than 2019,

also agree with you on the marketing side,an interview on YouTube would be great,don't understand why they weren't able to make at least one in the last 8 years,

but like RonS pointed out,it has been frustrating as we wait,guess i have more patience than you flynn,that's the reason why i'm sticking with Zonte again in 2021,could have bought other stocks with the cash invested in Zonte,but could have lost some of it also in bad trades,for now,not losing a penny,

ain't a good trader,prefer the buy and hold approach,it's my sitting that will reward me,not my trading,

anyway,might be just nuts or too naive,i'm trying to stay positive by locking at the bright side of all this,2021 could be the one we've been waiting for,still have faith.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #125936 by flynn
I appreciate your excitement with this company, but once I sold all my shares i got to realize the insanity that I actually had money invested in company way to long.
Go back read all the posts, it's just crazy. Every news releases theres an excuse, then praise for the next one. Every year I read "next year", will be the one. You just posted can't wait for 2021.

Zonte has been a strong but for 8 years. That's just to funny on it's own.

The only way I would buy back would be to get the truth on Columbia. Silence is not truth.

Question, as long as you been invested here, have you ever heard an interview or article other then here?

More
3 years 4 months ago #125935 by ron

flynn wrote: You do know this truck has been backing up for 4 years now. It probably ran out of gas, or the driver has the address wrong.
Either way, theres a better chance me seeing Santa claus then me buying back.

Come on flynn,be joyful,maybe santa claus will bring the share price at $0.165 only for you to buy some shares again,have learned that his sled is much bigger in 2021 for more zonte shares...lol...?????

More
3 years 4 months ago #125934 by ron
Have you talked to Terry lately master RonS,maybe a settlement with BTO in 2021 ?

Btw,where's Hoss,we need his wisdom and experience on this board ?

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #125933 by flynn
You do know this truck has been backing up for 4 years now. It probably ran out of gas, or the driver has the address wrong.
Either way, theres a better chance me seeing Santa claus then me buying back.

More
3 years 4 months ago #125932 by ron

flynn wrote: lots of tax selling today

Don't think we're going back to $0.165,if it does,hope you'll buy some shares flynn,under $0.20,it's a back up the truck recommendation,it's a steal !!!!

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #125931 by flynn
lots of tax selling today

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper