Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
3 years 3 months ago #126018 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
alexgreat,good point,the wings project is low grade if i'm not mistaking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #126016 by ron
Interesting comment lynnsa10,with the Yukon and Wings projects,guessing ZON is a gold/copper play,but don't want to contradict the master RonS,

That new recommendation might have been perceived by some as a let go of ZON,because since 10 years,we've been reading from RonS that zonte is or was his top junior,maybe RonS could clarify if he's still considering ZON in his top 3 juniors recommendation,

Personally don't think RonS would give up on zonte,there's still a strong buy today on ZON,the word is yours master...lol...

Btw,you may want to add up something in your analysis in the contest,if not,could keep the same one of 2020.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126015 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Ouch.
Zonte Did not get
"strong buy, my top junior gold explorer for 2021"

The honor's goes to Rockmaster

I asked RonS about this. He told me that he considers Zonte a copper play now. His other copper stocks are BBR and somewhat GLM. He also mentioned that he is looking at some other copper juniors to get a couple more on the list.. Copper prices are looking very bullish with very few juniors in the space.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126012 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
More high grade results from NFG will help the area play

NEW FOUND GOLD INTERCEPTS 45.3 G/T AU OVER 13.1M AND 25.0 G/T AU OVER 16.85M IN STEP-OUT DRILLING AT KEATS ZONE, QUEENSWAY PROJECT, NEWFOUNDLAND

New Found Gold Corp. has released partial results from six additional holes drilled at the Keats zone drilled as part of the company's continuing 100,000-metre diamond drill program at its 100-per-cent-owned Queensway project, 15 kilometres west of Gander, Nfld.

Highlights

Intervals displaying significant quartz veining, sulphide mineralization and/or visible gold are assayed on a rush basis. Recent results received for six holes are Keats are summarized in the attached table.

Grade Interval Targeting relative
(g/t Au) (m) to NFGC-19-01

NFGC-20-32 45.3 13.1 10 m south, 10 m below
NFGC-20-29 25.0 16.9 10 m south
NFGC-20-28 40.1 4.1 10 m south, 10 m above
NFGC-20-25 7.3 2.2 10 m above
NFGC-20-34 29.3 2.4 25 m below 19-01
NFGC-20-30 10.3 6.1 50 m south of 19-01
NFGC-19-01 92.9 19.0 Previously reported
These intervals reported herein start at downhole depths ranging from 80 metres to 132 metres.

The interval reported in hole NFGC-20-30 is 50m south of NFGC-19-01 and is the second interval reported on this fence line. This intercept is approximately 50 metres vertically below the interval of 44.5 grams per tonne gold over 6.85 metres previously reported in hole 20-26 (see Nov. 16, 2020, news release).

Intervals from holes completed 50 metres north of NFGC-19-01 (fence line 4850N) have been submitted on a rush basis and the company anticipates reporting these results by early January.

Of 36 holes completed to date at the Keats zone, the company has now received full or partial results for 12 holes (including NFGC-19-01), including the six holes reported in this release. For other Keats zone results, please refer to the company's Oct. 27 and Nov. 16, 2020, news releases.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #126011 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Ouch.
Zonte Did not get
"strong buy, my top junior gold explorer for 2021"

The honor's goes to Rockmaster

Is this the beginning?
Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel. I'm watching from above.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126010 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I noticed that too. We have lots of bids every half penny plus all the other platforms bidding as you point out and only 2 sell tickets between here and 28 cents. This will rebound very quickly when it happens

Attachments:

More
3 years 3 months ago #126008 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Jocko, yes those drill holes are very skinny. I noticed the last 2 or 3 days, all the other platforms just bidding with no offers. They must have a pretty good short position, hoping to cover with tax loss sellers

Attachments:

More
3 years 3 months ago #126002 by Jocko
Jocko replied the topic: zonte metals
You have to have patience and some luck if you are investing in junior miners. I am reminded of a recent "Aussie Gold" on the History Channel. Two miners have a lease in Victoria and they were digging along side an old shaft that someone had sunk in the late 1800's and they hit a huge nugget worth, I think, over $100,000. They were using a metal detector and the old miner did not have modern technology. They were remarking at how close the old miner had come to a big hit. Same with drilling. If you are off the target by a few feet you may miss it altogether.

With a little luck in Colombia Zonte may not need another capital raise and all properties could be systematically drilled.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126001 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman. excellent summary and huge potential in 3 main areas in 2021. We just need
one to hit.

I might mention that Zonte already has a discovery at McConnels Jest. Two drill holes
hit mineralization with similar grades as Victoria Gold's mine. One hole bottomed in mineralization.

Zonte just needs to go back and extend drilling in that area. I think it was the 2/4 zone. It is also on trend with Victoria Gold's drilling at Nugget and Lynx

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #125997 by ron
Goldman,again,a strong,positive and powerfull post,i declare you the winner for that contest...lol...you're exactly right,Dec 29 is the last day of trading.

The last day to tax-loss sell Canadian-listed stocks is Dec. 29. Trades executed on Dec. 30 and 31 will settle on Jan. 4 and 5, 2021, respectively — making them ineligible for tax-loss harvesting in 2020.Dec 7, 2020

Go Goldman Go !!!!!

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 3 months ago #125996 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Happy Holidays to all the Zonte Metals Inc Investors and stay healthy :

Timely that Ron just released the forty six 2020 Zonte high price projections . The average forecast was greater than $ 3.00 per share .

The current Zonte market capitalization is about Cdn $ 11 million .

Zonte is an exploration company focused on acquiring gold and copper exploration projects that show large scale potential . The portfolio is now diversified with five assets.

Terry Christopher has protected the treasury and there are currently less than 60 million shares outstanding. In my opinion , there is very significant upside share price potential based on 2021 developments in Newfoundland , the Yukon or Columbia .

A quality IOCG ( Iron Ore Copper Gold ) discovery at Cross Hills in Newfoundland could quickly double or quadruple the share price , At Cross Hills, which is more than 100 square kilometers , Terry Christopher has already generated many targets at this large property and there are many areas not yet explored . Where is the shareholder spirit that there could be many Billions of pounds of copper discovered at Cross Hills ? If Zonte discovers that Tier One IOCG Deposit, then major mining Companies will have a bidding war to obtain ownership of Zonte's property ! This property would then be extremely valuable.
Zonte is looking for the source of the copper. When the copper deposit is found , then the Zonte stock price will be on a tear ! Big mining companies will be all over Zonte . If Zonte hits an IOCG Deposit , then Cross Hills will be a premier World play . Terry Christopher is looking for the source of Hole 4 in 2019 , which had 15 % copper and 15 grams /ton gold and over 10 ounces of silver / ton . TC will eventually hit the copper system / deposit at Cross Hills and the stock price will shoot up ! As well , gold and silver in the deposit can double or triple the value of the deposit . Gold and silver are the best minerals to have in your copper discovery . Remember , the copper is coming from somewhere .

Further exploration work in 2021 at the Intrusion Related Gold System, McConnell Jest in the Yukon, could easily generate gold discovery results similar to the neighboring Victoria Gold property . Favorable 2021 McConnell Jest results would generate immediate interest for this property. About .7 grams / ton for about 20 meters has already been obtained twice in the same hole during the 2017 drilling program .
Victoria Gold is currently producing over 10,000 ounces monthly and the target is over 15,000 ounces monthly . As well , over the last 3 years , Victoria Gold has done exploration work near the Zonte border . Of significance , the three years of this exploration work has generated extremely good results . The McConnell Jest property has good potential value that is not reflected in the current stock price.

In Columbia , the Gramalote Joint Venture partners of Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ( currently over 9 Billion US Mk Cap ) and B2Gold Corp ( currently over $7 Billion Cdn Mk Cap ) are both aware that Zonte's Columbian partners were first to make applications for open grounds that were open areas within the Gramalote Deposit . Compensation for these claims at Gramalote in Columbia should generate a lump sum of cash well in excess of Zonte's current market capitalization .
As Gambler indicated earier today " B2Gold says they will have their Gramlote feasibility study done in Q1 2021, after that they will have to make a construction decision and deal with Zonte. "
So , there is justification that the Gramalote Joint Venture could offer Compensation to Zonte's Columbian partners to advance their Gramalote Project into production. Gramalote could have in excess of 5 million ounces in the final feasibility study . At all in sustaining costs less than US $ 1,000 per ounce and sales per ounce of at least US $ 1,500 per ounce and in a very low interest rate environment , the Net Present Value of this project will be very high. like in the Billions .
The Joint Venture Partners should pay a fair amount to Zonte's Columbian Partners to obtain the property that Zonte's Columbian partners claimed !
This could be a Grand Slam Win for Zonte Metals Inc in the first half of 2021 .
I believe that there is hardly any value in Zonte's stock price for this position.

Over the last month and until two days before the end of this year , there was and may be tax loss selling by some Zonte shareholders to realize 2020 capital losses to apply against their 2020 net capital gains . Capital losses realized in 2020 can be used to offset capital gains to reduce an investor's 2020 tax liability. The deadline for tax loss selling is probably Dec 29th.

Zonte has very good irons in the fire. This could be the last chance to obtain shares at this price level . Recently , on Nov 13 , 2020 ,Zonte traded at 30 cents .
At the current stock price , based on the many strong fundamentals outlined above , the Zonte stock price should be trading at a much higher share price. I think that early in 2021 , Zonte could exceed that 30 cent price that it traded at about one month ago .

The 2021 actual Zonte share price forecasts could be in line with the forecasts that were submitted in early 2020 for 2020 . As well , one year ago , the gold price per ounce was below US$1,500 and the copper price per pound was about US $ 2.80 .

2021 will be Zonte's Year to shine and could be possibly be trading at dollars per share !

GO ZONTE GO !!!

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #125995 by ron
THE WINNER OF THE 2020 CONTEST IS CONRAD R

The 2020 high is $0.37,Conrad R wins with a prediction of $0.42,congrats comrade.In 2018 the high was $0.41,in 2019 $0.39,in 2020 $0.37,two cents lower again,another huge disappointment for many of us.

Hoping 2021 is the year that will give us a strong appreciation in the share price,for those who have been holding ZON since 8-10 years,the waiting has been very frustrating,but Terry is working hard for not diluting the stock,the huge reward could be arriving very soon.

RonS will give us his analysis for 2021,i know RonS,you're learning it here...lol...

I will keep all the same names of the participants in 2021,those who want to change or remove their prediction can do it until february 1st 2021.

The prediction for the high of ZON runs from Jan 1st 2021 to Jan 1st 2022

Goldman and Hoss mentioned in their wise post

Goldman: This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!CROSS HILLS,NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!Terry Christopher is looking for exploration projects that show large scale potential,is trying to find the BIG IOCG system !!!Be patient,this could be a very major discovery !!!GO ZONTE GO !!!

Hoss: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!I bought ZON because if they make an IOCG discovery it could be world class like a KirkLand Lake, Great Bear or going way back Voisey's Bay. These are very rare.I like the high grade hit last year, the system is mineralized, Zonte needs to find out where it is and see how big mother nature made it.With a discovery, nobody knows how high a stock will go. When Kirkland Lake was $5, I bet nobody predicted $50, nor $8 for GBR when the stock was 50 cents 2 years ago.These exploration plays are high risk, but can be very high rewards.

The high of the year in 2021 will be much higher with many news releases announcing a major discovery IOCG in Newfoundland.Cross Hills will deliver many spectacular drill holes in 2021,all aboard,the train is about to leave the station.

10 under $1 or even
Conrad R $0.42----Travis M $0.485----PerseusLtd $0.51----CIMA $0.54----downunder $0.62----Don C $0.69----Real McCoy $0.75----flynn $0.85----glenn.linstone $0.88----davplan $0.96

9 under $2 or even
qinvest $1.01----meguma $1.04----Anjing Z $1.25----Dave M $1.35----Gerry M $1.38----31Floors $1.40----luck $1.77----Van K $1.78----Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
Pasta $2.25----Jocko $2.30----Davyboy $2.45----Gambler $2.77----hootie87 $2.85

8 under $4 or even
JimB $3.01----GoldnBoy $3.25----kwilson17 $3.40----inimus $3.50----Hoss $3.55----itnsk $3.69----lynnsa10 $3.75----howlem2 $4.00

5 under $5 or even
alexgreat $4.10----DearJohn $4.25----Roadster $4.51----Kaiser $4.75----ron $4.76

4 under $6 or even
WealthyPlumber $5.00----Hugo123 $5.35----tonyk $5.65----Dreamer $6.00

2 under $7 or even
mozrep $6.50----dtangen $6.66

2 under $8 or even
Mauibuilt55 $7.10----agilebill $7.77

1 under $9 or even
JunglistGuy $8.80

Total of 46 participants in 2021
The most pessimistic: Conrad R $0.42
The most optimistic: JunglistGuy $8.80

The prizes from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Also,if the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the first place prize will be this gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher.This should make it more interesting and help get some new participation.I think these newer coins are beautiful and will be easier to source. They also relate to NFLD where ZON is drilling and could make a discovery.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2021,regardless exceeding the high or not.But if there's a tie,the one who doesn't exceed the high is the winner,we can't have the same prediction.For the coins,click on the links below.
Ex:The high in 2021 is $1.35,ABC has $1.30-XYZ has $1.40:ABC wins.

FIRST COIN : A VALUE OF $620 CDN
coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-100-dollars...-circulation-coinage
SECOND COIN : A VALUE OF $105 CDN
coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-silver-20-d...silver-bullion-coins
www.mint.ca/store/coins/1-oz.-pure-silve...000-2018-prod3220054

The analysis of RonS in 2020
I will say that last years optimistic prediction was based on:
1 - A turn around in the junior mining market, but instead it went even lower. The odds are much higher the juniors turn up this year.
2 - An agreement or settlement on Gramalote, that did not happen either. Again the odds have increased this year with B2Gold taking control.
3 - A discovery at Cross Hills, well that one was close, we got one great drill hit, but in the weaker junior market, more than one narrow intersect is required for the market to see a discovery. Again the odds are much higher this year, especially the current drill round.
If I did hazard a guess it would be between $3 and $4 and based on just one of the three positive outcomes, probably point 3. Hoss makes a good point, you never know, will depend on the numbers in the drill core.

The reasons why RonS had a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery.Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is.Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.
The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic,I used a magnet myself,a very simple
principle.On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit.The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface,it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is
overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper