Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Redzone Resources

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #120156 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Redzone Resources
Maybe because topic is under Welcome Mat. I found I have a feature now to move topics. so will move this to the Graphite Lithium section.

Bob Moriarty has a piece out today

www.streetwisereports.com/article/2018/0...id-on-the-block.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #119841 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Redzone Resources
I am holding a large position in REZ, too. My favorite pick in the Lithium sector. Anybody know if it is correct that Katusa und Doug Casey are holding positions in REZ ?

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #119827 by ron
ron replied the topic: Redzone Resources

JimB wrote: It seems this board should be more active, maybe as active as Zonte. The last post was two weeks ago when the price about half what it is today, less than three weeks later.

The price action today and volume were huge. It seems Ron's report on it, showing how undervalued it is relative to its peers, is catching on in the investment community.

I am glad I took his advice recently to act on his strong buy recommendation. There is a lot of room yet in the stock price to see its valuation catch up to peers.

totally agree with you,ZON and REZ are my two favorites,wish i had as much shares in REZ than ZON,$0.60 already,i'm averaging $0.32 now.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #119818 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Redzone Resources
It seems this board should be more active, maybe as active as Zonte. The last post was two weeks ago when the price about half what it is today, less than three weeks later.

The price action today and volume were huge. It seems Ron's report on it, showing how undervalued it is relative to its peers, is catching on in the investment community.

I am glad I took his advice recently to act on his strong buy recommendation. There is a lot of room yet in the stock price to see its valuation catch up to peers.

More
8 months 1 week ago #119755 by ron
bought at 0.26$,in the money today,last one 0.35$,if it does well like QMC as RonS mentionned,with only 15 million shares,$3 is a possibility.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #119743 by ron

kalen9999 wrote: Rez has popped today to $.36 on low volume. Wonder if drilling results are coming.

this stock has big potential like ZON,i'm in,it's one of my favorite.

• kalen9999
  • kalen9999's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #119735 by kalen9999
kalen9999 created the topic: Redzone Resources
Rez has popped today to $.36 on low volume. Wonder if drilling results are coming.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Login Form