Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Redzone Resources

More
4 months 5 days ago #120335 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Redzone Resources
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #120306 by PerseusLtd
I hope so, we saw good News and the SP went down.

More
4 months 1 week ago #120304 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Redzone Resources
40 cents is a good support level on the chart, so means a very good buy level here. I expect this support will hold

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #120299 by ron
ron replied the topic: Redzone Resources

alexgreat wrote: Market does not seem to be responding positively to much lately. This correction maybe put a little scare in??

The Globe and Mail reports in its Saturday, March 3, edition that Canada is benefiting from a surge in demand for lithium-ion batteries. The Globe's guest columnist Terry Cain writes that cobalt and lithium are the ingredients that power the most popular kind of rechargeable batteries used in home electronics, as well as electric vehicles. The price of lithium has spiked by nearly 500 per cent over the past five years, though it has pulled back in the first part of this year. Australia and South America are the main lithium producers. Cobalt is an ingredient in rechargeable batteries that extends their life. Cobalt prices on the London Metals Exchange more than doubled in 2017, and rose to a record high early this year. Mr. Cain notes that the supply side of the price equation is also boosting cobalt's price (which recently set new highs). The Democratic Republic of Congo is by far the world's leading cobalt producer. There are, however, serious concerns about child labour, worker exploitation and environmental problems in DRC. Tesla has pledged to source its cobalt exclusively from North America. Canada is currently the world's third-biggest producer of cobalt, with output of 7,300 metric tonnes in 2016.

Canada is currently the world's third-biggest producer of cobalt, with output of 7,300 metric tonnes in 2016.

i'm canadian,so happy to hear that,lithium and cobalt are in big demand,they can't only put lithium in cellular phone,otherwise,it would go on fire,

i'm confident that REZ will do well,holding 50k and patiently waiting for pay day,my smile will be to big for my face...lol...
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by ron.

More
4 months 1 week ago #120296 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Redzone Resources
Market does not seem to be responding positively to much lately. This correction maybe put a little scare in??

The Globe and Mail reports in its Saturday, March 3, edition that Canada is benefiting from a surge in demand for lithium-ion batteries. The Globe's guest columnist Terry Cain writes that cobalt and lithium are the ingredients that power the most popular kind of rechargeable batteries used in home electronics, as well as electric vehicles. The price of lithium has spiked by nearly 500 per cent over the past five years, though it has pulled back in the first part of this year. Australia and South America are the main lithium producers. Cobalt is an ingredient in rechargeable batteries that extends their life. Cobalt prices on the London Metals Exchange more than doubled in 2017, and rose to a record high early this year. Mr. Cain notes that the supply side of the price equation is also boosting cobalt's price (which recently set new highs). The Democratic Republic of Congo is by far the world's leading cobalt producer. There are, however, serious concerns about child labour, worker exploitation and environmental problems in DRC. Tesla has pledged to source its cobalt exclusively from North America. Canada is currently the world's third-biggest producer of cobalt, with output of 7,300 metric tonnes in 2016.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #120267 by ron
ron replied the topic: Redzone Resources

PerseusLtd wrote: Redzone Completes Initial Sampling Program on Its Arizona Lithium Property, Returning Samples as High as 4.13% Li2O, Finds Additional Spodumene Bearing Pegmatite Dykes and Extends the Lithium Occurences Through Identifying a Lithium Bearing Dyke Swarm

www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner...ring-dyke-swarm.html

the market doesn't seem to like the news.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #120263 by PerseusLtd
Redzone Completes Initial Sampling Program on Its Arizona Lithium Property, Returning Samples as High as 4.13% Li2O, Finds Additional Spodumene Bearing Pegmatite Dykes and Extends the Lithium Occurences Through Identifying a Lithium Bearing Dyke Swarm

www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner...ring-dyke-swarm.html

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #120177 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Redzone Resources
I am in too with about a triple, more great news this morning

REZ has located and staked an additional 36 lode claims or 744 acres at or near its Fortner & Boyd Lithium Property. This area increases the Company’s total land holding by 18% to 236 lode claims totaling 4,876 acres.

Upon review of the geological mapping and the location of pegmatite dykes on the current holding, many of which contain lithium bearing spodumene, RedZone has identified additional extension areas which appear to contain similar dyke outcrops.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #120164 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Redzone Resources
I got into this one too and very happy so far with about a triple, thought I would post up last news

2018-02-14 15:10 ET - News Release

Mr. Michael Murphy reports

REDZONE ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF MAPPING AND IDENTIFICATION OF 37+ NEW DYKES

Redzone Resources Inc. has completed its previously announced mapping and sampling program of its Arizona land package. A total of 60 samples have been sent to Skyline Assayer & Laboratories in Tucson, Ariz., for assay. The field team that undertook the mapping has identified at least 37 additional dike outcrops on the property package. Many of these outcrops appear to be surface expressions of additional dike bodies, and work is continuing to determine the geometry and continuity of these bodies. These outcrops have been sampled with assays pending, as noted herein.

Upon receipt of assays, the company will finalize plans for the next stage of exploration, which will include trenching and drilling. All scientific and technical disclosure herein has been prepared under the supervision of Bernie Stannus, PEng, a consultant to EEC, the company's local contractor, a qualified person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #120158 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Redzone Resources
Ron good idea to move it, did not notice, looks like Moriarty article getting some attention, stock now at 64

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #120156 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Redzone Resources
Maybe because topic is under Welcome Mat. I found I have a feature now to move topics. so will move this to the Graphite Lithium section.

Bob Moriarty has a piece out today

www.streetwisereports.com/article/2018/0...id-on-the-block.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #119841 by PerseusLtd
I am holding a large position in REZ, too. My favorite pick in the Lithium sector. Anybody know if it is correct that Katusa und Doug Casey are holding positions in REZ ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Login Form