Quantum Minerals TSXV:QMC OTC:QMCQF

• DearJohn
  • DearJohn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #119319 by DearJohn
DearJohn created the topic: Quantum Minerals TSXV:QMC OTC:QMCQF
Thought I would start a topic here, another pick of Ron's that has doubled so lets see why. Basically it is an undervalued Lithium play that is not well known yet.

Their project is the old Irgon Mine Lithium Project –

Highlights:

• The Irgon Mine Lithium Property hosts several rare-metal bearing (Li, Be, (+/-Ta, +/-Cs)) pegmatites, and is located immediately north of Cat Lake Manitoba.

• Substantial developmental work carried out by the former property owners – The Lithium Corporation of Canada Ltd.

• Deposit contains an estimated resource of more than 1.2M tons of spodumene-bearing pegmatite grading 1.5% Li20.

• Total area covered by the 4 claims is 700 hectares. Access to the property is excellent as Provincial Highway 314 in southeast Manitoba transects the claims, approximately 150km northeast of Winnipeg

• Project located just 20km north of the nearby Tanco Mine at Bernic Lake

The Cat Lake project covers the former Irgon Mine and several known pegmatite dikes of which currently the largest and best exposed is the spodumene-bearing Irgon Dike. This dike is well exposed on a glaciated surface and strikes N80°W with a dip of 87°S. It currently has a total exposed strike length of 442 meters and displays widths varying between 3 to 18 meters, with an average width of approximately 7 meters.

Between 1953-1954 the Lithium Corporation of Canada Limited drilled 25 holes into the Irgon Dike and reported a historical resource estimate of 1.2 million tons grading 1.51% Li20 over a strike length of 365 meters and to a depth of 213 meters.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Login Form