Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Newrange Gold Corp

More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #119840 by ron
ron replied the topic: Newrange Gold Corp

JimB wrote: Oh, and by the way, NRG is no. 2 on the BergDex 2018 Top Ten Opportunities in Order of Priority !!

That alone should make it go up, though a search shows that this list was apparently out since Nov. 17, 2018.

www.bergdex.com/2018-top-10/

It was just posted though on the NRG Stockhouse Bullboard three days ago, a forum that is also too quiet. Let's help wake up this cinderella, as the board suggests. I will continue by posting a link to this recent interview with CEO on Stockhouse.

thanks JimB,i missed the last run from $0.10 to $0.60 +,but in now at $0.32 and waiting the next leg up,should be an interesting year in 2018 for all juniors.
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #119839 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Newrange Gold Corp
Oh, and by the way, NRG is no. 2 on the BergDex 2018 Top Ten Opportunities in Order of Priority !!

That alone should make it go up, though a search shows that this list was apparently out since Nov. 17, 2018.

www.bergdex.com/2018-top-10/

It was just posted though on the NRG Stockhouse Bullboard three days ago, a forum that is also too quiet. Let's help wake up this cinderella, as the board suggests. I will continue by posting a link to this recent interview with CEO on Stockhouse.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #119838 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Newrange Gold Corp
It looks like we have two NewRange Gold Corp. boards. kalen9999 began this one 11 months ago under Gold/Precious Metals

I did not notice it and began another about a month later, under Junior Resource Explorers that was more active. Maybe they can be combined, but this is the recently re-activated one.

I have held this since March, 2017. The price got to be very exciting reaching over $.70, but then dropped down to the 30's and has been like watching paint dry with no excitement since the drop in November.

Great to see a fresh interview with CEO Robert Carrington, made about ten days ago, but put online just three days ago. Thanks for posting it. We should help to make it known.

Notable is that Carrington says assays will be out with in the next couple of weeks. We are about ten days into that "next couple of weeks." He says of them, they are "very good assays!"

Sounds like a good time to position oneself for this soon to be released news, which should get some attention. The stock seems due for a rebound to previous levels, double the present share price.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #119834 by ron

kalen9999 wrote: Anyone else holding NRG? It has doubled in the last month with no news except the financing. Anyone hear anything?

Blow Your Socks Off Grades" Jay Taylor and Robert Carrington CEO of Newrange Gold Corp

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #119575 by ron

kalen9999 wrote: Anyone else holding NRG? It has doubled in the last month with no news except the financing. Anyone hear anything?

i don't,but here's an interview,

2. Robert Carrington, President & CEO and Director of Newrange Gold Corp., talks about the company’s ongoing success and gives plans for progression. Download

jaytaylormedia.com/audio/

• kalen9999
  • kalen9999's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #117580 by kalen9999
kalen9999 created the topic: Newrange Gold Corp
Anyone else holding NRG? It has doubled in the last month with no news except the financing. Anyone hear anything?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

Login Form