Click' Login' then 'Don't have an Account ' and join $$Lounge for free

Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #120292 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
American smokers are stubbing out their cigarettes. Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that the proportion of the adult American population that has smoked at least 100 cigarettes during their lifetimes stood at 15.5 percent in 2016, down from 20.9 percent in 2005 ( nnw.fm/J6dQp ). Of course, quitting smoking does not always mean saying no to nicotine. The stimulant, credited with some health benefits, is highly addictive. As a result, alternative delivery biotechnologies for nicotine have become a recent R&D focus for cigarette manufacturers and other companies, including Lexaria Bioscience Corp.

www.networknewswire.com/smokers-light-le...s-take-center-stage/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #120261 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP

More
2 months 1 day ago - 2 months 1 day ago #120186 by ron
ron replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP

GoldnBoy wrote: Maybe you got lucky for some, I see good old Jitney sold 1,000 shares, just 5 seconds before market close to knock the stock down 10 cents. It is pathetic regulators let this nonsense continue over and over again

can they hold it down on a good news,don't think so,they're going to get burn one of these days.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 day ago by ron.

More
2 months 1 day ago #120185 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
Maybe you got lucky for some, I see good old Jitney sold 1,000 shares, just 5 seconds before market close to knock the stock down 10 cents. It is pathetic regulators let this nonsense continue over and over again

More
2 months 1 day ago #120184 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
Got a bid in, hope it goes a bit lower

More
2 months 1 day ago #120182 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
New article on Lexaria here
www.b-tv.com/lexaria-bioscience-feature-ep-324/

Lexaria Bioscience Corp. evolved into its current form in 2014 upon controlling acquisition of the former company where Lexaria’s DehydraTECH™ technology originated. Since then, Lexaria has quickly emerged as a global leader in enhancing the flavor, bouquet and gastro-intestinal delivery of edible cannabinoid consumer products while also working to expand the applicability of its technology, within and beyond the cannabinoid sector, through its out-licensing business model for cannabinoids and other bioactive molecules named in its patent portfolio (NSAIDs, nicotine, vitamins and more). Lexaria produces industry-leading research to support its novel delivery method.

More
2 months 3 days ago #120165 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
Lot of the Pot stocks moving back up today, Canopy +$3, Aurora almost $1. Lexaria got to $2.14. Chart looks like a break out anytime now from wedge formation

More
2 months 3 days ago #120154 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
Wow 250 store selling Pot in Alberta alone, this legalization is going to be a big deal

The Globe and Mail reports in its Saturday edition that Alberta intends to limit how many retail cannabis licences one organization can hold in an effort to prevent industry powerhouses from dominating a market that is scheduled to be legalized later this year. The Globe's Carrie Tait and Jeffrey Jones writes that no person or group will be allowed to hold more than 15 per cent of the licences, the provincial government announced on Friday. Further, the proposed rules give the government power to set a floor price for recreational marijuana. The province estimates roughly 250 private retail marijuana stores will set up shop within its borders in the first year. The proposed regulations, according to Alberta, are designed to ensure public safety, shrink the black market and give small businesses a toehold in the sector. Ottawa had planned to legalize recreational cannabis by July 1, but now acknowledges that the market will not open until August or September. It is up to the provinces to address finer details such as age restrictions, much like liquor laws. Kathleen Ganley, Alberta's Minister of Justice, said Friday that the idea is to ensure that "no one is going to corner the market right away."

More
2 months 1 week ago #119937 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
Thanks Gambler, you are putting the pressure on me. LOL, Will do all I can to keep finding more

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #119925 by ron
ron replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP

Gambler wrote: Tom, way to go. I can tell you I have followed Struthers for a lot of years and when he says buy, I do and he says sell to and I do it. He is not perfect, but the best I found.

We are fortunate, not many of his breed around. He has no alliance and when it is time to take profits he says so. In December/January everyone is pumping the block, crypto and marijuana, and Struther's says bail out of crypto and block chain, sell half your Pot stocks (Cannabis Wheaton etc.)

Then in mid January he said crypto was dead, look at bitcoin since.

He is telling us Pot is till in early growth stage and this correction is a time to buy, while most are now pounding the sell table and talking bear market.

I know who I pay attention too, and he backs it up with facts and analysis

he also said that ZON-REZ-SVB were top small juniors undervalued to buy,specially ZON and REZ ,and he wouldn't be surprised to see REZ printing $2.50 .
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by ron.

More
2 months 1 week ago #119923 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
A publicly traded U.S. tobacco company has bought controlling stakes in two Canadian marijuana producers and invested in a North Carolina hemp grower, making what is believed to be the first foray by a significant tobacco business into the cannabis industry.

Alliance One International, which trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AOI, said it acquired a 75% equity position in Canada’s Island Garden and an 80% stake in Goldleaf Pharm. Terms of the transactions were not disclosed.

I wonder when Phillip Morris buys into Lexaria?

mjbizdaily.com/big-us-tobacco-company-bu...-american-hemp-firm/

More
2 months 1 week ago #119921 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Lexaria Corp CSE:LXX OTC:LXRP
Yes, some news on license or royalty deal, and could go to new high

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Login Form